Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 08:20:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Club Arnage Calendars  (Read 11527 times)
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2007, 09:46:41 pm »

We are now very close to final printing of the calendars, and the projections are that the exercise will benefit CA funds by over £250.

Many thanks to all who ordered and paid for their calendar(s), especially those who added a little extra as a direct donation.

[Sarcasm Mode]  Thanks also to 18 members who originally ordered calendars, but never made contact regards payment [/Sarcasm Mode]

In spite of this, the total of 135 calendars to be printed significantly exceeds the initial expectations. 

Thanks to a separate (late) initiative to market the calendars outside of CA, there may be a second print run, so any latecomers or people who want additional copies after seeing how good they are, may be able to order.

Once again, many thanks, and hope you enjoy the finished product which will be distributed next month.

Del
Treasurer

Team Delboy Racing
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 10:37:48 pm »

Well done to all involved.

Wot, none on eBay - I think there's a guy in Germany who could help

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
goodduck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 10:51:22 pm »

job well done to everyone involved. i cant wait to see the finished product.  Smiley

looking for 2 General Admission tickets for 2023 24H Le Mans race only but will buy anything available.
sbull9
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 11:12:15 pm »

I am really looking forward to seing the finshed article. well done all those who have worked on this.

...what's wrong with warm beer anyway...?
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 06:11:57 pm »

In addition to what Del has said I would like to add a thank you to all of you that submitted photos, especially those that responded so quickly to the last minute request for pics of the classic.

It was a task to decide which to use as a main picture and which could be used as an insert. We have tried to work to a theme for each month and I hope you will like the result. Obviously we could not use all that were submitted, so if yours is not included this year better luck next

As a result of this project I have got to appreciate  a lot about photo composition, lighting, focus etc so next year I may enter some of my own.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 11:30:35 pm »

Hi Bob,

Has Rick posted the link yet to the selleceted pictures for the calendar ?

Thanks
Chris
Dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 12:28:14 am »

Can I add my thanks to all involved too.

Bet DelBoy has answered a pm or three over the last few weeks!

Did I just say that out loud?
Mr Termite

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 11:22:55 am »

As a most irregular poster, may I just say that Termie showed me a calendar last night, and I think it's quite excellent! Pictures are good, layout and inset pics work well and topicality of the months is just fine. The Aston in atrocious conditions sums up June 2007. Also enjoyed being reminded of the Muz family tee-shirts at Spa!

A great credit to all concerned! Well done Club Arnage!

Sadly Termie seems to have come back from Holland with a major touch of the Dreaded Lurgie - what did you put in the water, Paddy? - so I'm having to be nursemaid for a couple of days! You'll no doubt hear when she's up and about again!

Missing Termietermite
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: