Club Arnage
May 01, 2024, 12:56:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice need  (Read 9725 times)
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 08:54:55 pm »

That's good news Del, if you flog yours to Pugfan, I'll let mine go to Nordic and Martini (I will have one left if anyone else wants to shout for one?)
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 09:10:30 pm »

Yes, Anita - I'll take the dificult one.  Changing New Zealand shekels (or whatever) to GBP probably via euros is a piece of cake   Grin Grin

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 09:44:42 pm »

Yes, Anita - I'll take the dificult one.  Changing New Zealand shekels (or whatever) to GBP probably via euros is a piece of cake   Grin Grin

Del

I'll swap ya if ya like, I think there are a couple of camels hiding in the grass in our garden  Grin 
kiwipugfan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 10:50:38 pm »

Right Mr Pug fan - I now have my allocation letter, and have got the Lagache tickets I asked for. 

Therefore, I have 4 spare tickets for this grandstand available at face value of course (96 Euro) plus any postage.

Del

You are THE man!!!

No doubt you are wanting money...

Let me know how much you need (in pounds no doubt) and how you want it- Bank draft posted to you , transfer to your account, or a boat load of New Zealand dollars (aka the Pacific Peso) buried on an island somewhere.

Let me know how/what and when and your wish is my command.

I guess you don't have any idea of when the actual tickets themselves will appear from the the black hole of the Sarthe?

Cheers

Tony

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 11:18:26 pm »

Mr Pugfan

I don't exectly know how much in GBP they will be until I pay and see what rate is used.

They definitely have your name on them now, and I'll let you know in a week or so how much.

The tickets are issued from the ACO sometime late May.  I'm actually on hols the last two weeks in May, so timing may be a bit of a problem to get them to NZ.  I can still do that - ship them out early June, or you can pick up the tickets from me at Le Mans - I will be there early Monday morning (also save you the postage) - we could arrange to meet  somewhere. 

I know I'm going to leave myself open to a flood of ribald comments here, but there should be the odd one or two CA'ers out there who will vouch for me  as many of them have entrusted me with their hard-earned cash before now (I'm the CA treasurer!!)

Will PM you in a few days.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
kiwipugfan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 11:27:10 pm »

All sounds good to me.

We can sort out collection details later.

Thanks

Tony
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: