Club Arnage
April 19, 2024, 04:19:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Campsite Decision  (Read 7760 times)
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 11:10:07 pm »

Got our allocation this morning.  We weren't in Termie's bunch but also asked for MB (didn't specify a zone) and got bumped to BN.  I'm just trying to think how I can spend the 60 euros I saved.

I assume faxing back the payment details is OK, as this is the first year we've gone through the ACO

Simple answer    -BEER

i agree
Jem
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 11:19:38 pm »

Happy new year all, its been a while...

We're on Houx as usual. We use Just Tickets, I know they charge more than ACO but its hassle free and guaranteed to get what you want.

Jem
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 11:40:01 am »

It might be good to have a "round up" of who's where?  We're on BN and will stick with it as we only use the site for about 10 hours kip in all and not a lot else.  Pity if a lot of strangers are stuck in amongst those who are still on there though, so it would be good if they got sold on here rather than get passed back to the ACO by anybody who's been allocated them and doesn't want them though -you don't know what kind of riff-raff we'll have to kip next to otherwise and the group security feeling wouldn't be so good.  The ACO (for good or ill) had tried to keep the group booking so we would all be next to one another, after all.

Just a thought.

I know what you're saying but I wasn't in with your application. However, given that I also asked for Zone B I suspect my tickets may be in the same area as the rest.

Only problem is I don't really want to spend out another 200 euros for tickets that I won't get back until June, at which time it probably won't be genuine CA'ers who buy them anyway  Undecided

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sűrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 12:53:01 pm »

Still nowt form ACO re: our KN tickets (although they keep telling me they have the request!). Played it safe and brought from Just Tickets as well so got the amount we wanted - if ACO ever bother to reply (other than the conf of request letter) it will be a miracle I think !!!
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 01:06:05 pm »

That's ridiculous! Angry

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
rdjones
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 09:20:07 pm »

I am still waiting to here back too, our application for Bleu Nord went in about a week after the race last year and still nothing. They have to the end of the week, if not I still not heard anything I think Just Tickets might be getting a phone call in the early part of next week.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 09:21:32 pm »

I am still waiting to here back too, our application for Bleu Nord went in about a week after the race last year and still nothing. They have to the end of the week, if not I still not heard anything I think Just Tickets might be getting a phone call in the early part of next week.

Ferrari Spyder has some BN tickets for sale - see the sale and swop forum
rdjones
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 09:39:27 pm »

Ferrari Spyder has some BN tickets for sale - see the sale and swop forum

I had seen that, I am just waiting to see what happen's over the next few days.

I normally go down with Nordic and I can be normally found on HA. However as he is not going this year I am going with some other friends and one of them is sorting the tickets. However did tell me on Sunday that the ACO have not let him down yet in nearly 20 year. But there is always a first time.

I just don't understand how the ACO work, I think if this great event took place over here it would be different story. I bet I could go onto the Silverstone website right now and book tickets for the British GP without the same hassle.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 11:36:39 pm »

our application for Bleu Nord went in about a week after the race last year and still nothing.

We only heard back from the ACO last Friday, our application, was I think, in on the 1st or 2nd of June. ACO handles applications in order of receipt.
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 11:41:00 pm »

.......... ACO handles applications in order of receipt.

Unless you are a ticket agent   Cry Cry Cry

Del

Team Delboy Racing
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 09:56:28 am »

I now from first hand that the ticket agencies can buy their allocations somewhere in August. That is way before they even start to look at the stack of ordering forms we send in.

I will try to get 60 MB tickets next year from a dutch agent, who only adds about 10 euro's to the price of the tickets. Of course I will resell them for the same value on this forum. I will start a topic on this in June and see who wants to have tickets.

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: