Club Arnage
April 25, 2024, 04:33:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camping Tickets Wanted  (Read 5928 times)
rdjones
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2008, 09:37:09 am »

Hi, I have been let down badly by the ACO. My application for Campsite tickets went in a week after last year race and up to press I still not heard anything. So I am looking for 1 camp ticket for either Bleu Nord or Houx Annexe. If anyone can help can you please PM me.

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 09:49:41 am »

Bad timing.  I've just rejected 9 Bleu Nord tickets (as have most on here)

Steve East Anglian cobras

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 09:50:53 am »

It's a familiar story this year isn't it - it seems to be that if you haven't heard by now you're probably getting BSJ  Sad

There are some Bleu Nord's floating around the forum but virtually no HA's as many CA'ers have bought HA from Team Lang. as the agencies seem to have got the bulk of them  Angry

I think Lawnmower man might end up with some BN....

Happy hunting!  
dazv12

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 08:28:01 pm »

ive just been offered tickets for ho annex this afternoon  from select motor racing www.selectmotorracing.com  0871 919 8316 so try these i think they may have some reserved for me so you could say that i darren scarborough says that you can have my tickets hope this helps ......... hopefully see you there we also have 2 places available going in our 6 seater transit due to cancellations if you know anyone who wants to rough it with us on mb .. were starting out from notts tuesday night ferry 1st thing wed back on mon theres going to be 13 of us on 3 camp pitches with 2 tents and a 72 camper  £120(ferry, camping and weekend pass) + fuel +beer n things
rdjones
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 12:22:45 pm »

Thanks for that I have just I have just filed out the form on http://www.selectmotorracing.com. I will let you know.
rcutler
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 12:33:10 pm »

Thanks for that I have just I have just filed out the form on http://www.selectmotorracing.com. I will let you know.

I have one spare BN ticket that I am currently waiting for a response from VQ Dave. The ticket is with the CA block booking. If I have not heard from Dave before the bill comes in on my Credit Card I will be offering it to someone else. Let me know if you do not get any HA tickets from Selectmotoracing then I will put you top of my list.

I have already paid for the BN ticket so it is confirmed.

Rick.
Fisherman
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 02:08:43 pm »

ive just been offered tickets for ho annex this afternoon  from select motor racing

I was going camp atTertre Rouge but I might just ditch the lads and hang out with the bitches in ho annex instead.
rdjones
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 08:42:17 pm »

I spoke to Select Motor Racing earlier today and they have been able to sort me out a camping pass for HA. So I am all sorted and ready to go - roll on June !!!
dazv12

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 09:09:34 pm »

guess you owe me a pint then .. look out for a red 850 bm with gulf stripes or we'll be wearing a gulp racing shirts on race day  roll on june!!!!

daz v12   team gulp
Dobbo
CA Veteran

They've rebadged it you fool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 08:39:19 am »

I have one spare BN ticket that I am currently waiting for a response from VQ Dave. The ticket is with the CA block booking. If I have not heard from Dave before the bill comes in on my Credit Card I will be offering it to someone else. Let me know if you do not get any HA tickets from Selectmotoracing then I will put you top of my list.

I have already paid for the BN ticket so it is confirmed.

Rick.

Rick, does that mean you still have a Bleu Nord to off load? I'd be interested if you do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: