Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 02:43:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun with 4 TVR Tuscans  (Read 2156 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2003, 01:59:01 pm »

Hi,
Where I work, we have a disused runway. At the moment there are a 4 TVR Tuscans being driven about on it like they should be driven. They are being filmed for TV but not sure for which show. There is a Tucan 440R, a Tuscan S and not sure on the other two.
They are doing some good burn outs anyway.

Some people get all the fun jobs !

As for our jobs, who knows as the company has just announced a HR1 notice this morning. Bastards !
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 06:02:58 pm »

What's an HR1? Probably it's the same as what my company are calling being "put at risk". My place are doing it to whole groups at a time right now. We were a few weeks ago, and I was unlucky enough to keep my job. Hope you get the outcome you want Chris...
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 06:14:04 pm »

A HR1 is the notice to the Department of Trade and Industry of intended plan to make people redundant. In this case 132 to be precise. But we think that this is only the tip of the ice berg, and that there will be further  phases.
What really sucks is that out of those 132, only one is going to be a supervisor !
Before long we will have about 5 supervisors to 1 shop floor worker ! There are far too many whose only job appears to be to colour in a wall chart twice a day.
Fingers crossed that my job is safe, but if its a case of "If your face fits". Then I guess that I am screwed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: