Club Arnage
April 30, 2024, 12:24:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK, Who is not going?  (Read 11347 times)
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 08:44:09 pm »

It feels odd today as we ought to be on our way, but we've got so much to do that I'm glad we're not having to pack up and take off now so I'm still happy with our decision not to go.   I can't wait to recreate LM in the garden from Friday night onwards  Grin
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 08:48:07 pm »

It feels odd today as we ought to be on our way, but we've got so much to do that I'm glad we're not having to pack up and take off now so I'm still happy with our decision not to go.   I can't wait to recreate LM in the garden from Friday night onwards  Grin

And just think of the benefit of not having to crap on the warmed toilet seat of 10,000 arses before you!
Big_M

I am a gay man trapped in a women's body

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 09:51:50 pm »

And just think of the benefit of not having to crap on the warmed toilet seat of 10,000 arses before you!

Always use the squat and drop ones at Houx - wonderful invention as long as you learn not to pee in your shoes
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 12:50:18 am »

We'll be having Le Mans in the garden and we'll drink a toast to all of you out there!

Me also, but assumming the weather ok, either that or decorating (under orders  Cry  )..

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: