Club Arnage
April 25, 2024, 11:38:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: While We're Talking About The Friday Night Charity Party...  (Read 18706 times)
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2008, 01:06:46 am »

Bloody good job too Tom, Your a top man, don’t want any of that bar humbug stuff around here!!!
Rob, my literacy knows no boundaries - even county ones, although I am sure Dorset is a few editions behind on the Oxford English Dictionary.

For anyone who's wondering - he makes no sense in Berkshire either, and never has.... fortunately his illiteracy has followed him to Dorset and isn't contagious...

P.S Daddy I need to borrow some money...my new car now has slick rear tyres, on account of the fact that everyone who travels in it wants me to show them what a doughnut is....Or maybe it was just me wanting to do them....I like rear wheel drive.... Smiley Anyway - It needs new tyres, and you said you'd pay...maybe, ish, sort of, not.....

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2008, 09:42:48 am »

Ian, can you lend me £100?

Steve East Anglian cobras

Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2008, 10:50:44 am »

Ian, can you lend me £100?

Sorry steve, cant aford to fund another child Grin
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2008, 10:57:28 am »

Bloody good job too Tom, Your a top man, don’t want any of that bar humbug stuff around here!!!
Rob, my literacy knows no boundaries - even county ones, although I am sure Dorset is a few editions behind on the Oxford English Dictionary.

For anyone who's wondering - he makes no sense in Berkshire either, and never has.... fortunately his illiteracy has followed him to Dorset and isn't contagious...

P.S Daddy I need to borrow some money...my new car now has slick rear tyres, on account of the fact that everyone who travels in it wants me to show them what a doughnut is....Or maybe it was just me wanting to do them....I like rear wheel drive.... Smiley Anyway - It needs new tyres, and you said you'd pay...maybe, ish, sort of, not.....
Thanks Son, buy your own bloody tyres..............
Tip, dont bring it down to Dorset until you have, I got pulled on the bike the other day, an unmarked Blue BMW estate with the number plate recognition gear in it. I was legal, just that the central computer hadnt been updated with my tax (from sorn) and insurance details. I saw him pull to other cars, no problem, no tax or insurance is wrong, cause there the ones who will hit you, sods law.
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2008, 02:01:47 am »

Burn him  police
Bloody right, maybe we could have a sponsored burn, €5 a match, when he's nice and crisp we could sell Lawnmower man burgers to the unsuspecting frogs - they'll eat anything  Grin

Thank you for your support!

I thought I was doing an honorable thing in owning up to the fact I have probably not done as well as I might have in getting the money for the painting in to the account.

ans all you lot want to do is Burn me.

As I as thanks a bunch.

Sorry I don't see the funny side.

COR!

I thought we were going to have another FS/Fax/Moped Boy situation.

Thank goodness all is back on an even keel.

And just for the record, I loved the lanyards (that I never got).

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2008, 03:54:19 am »

new tyres tomorrow/today, dependant on how you look at it - technically today.....

how many doughnuts do Bridgestone EA050a or whatever they're called last for?

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2008, 06:22:43 pm »

I had the cheque for the Picture in late Aug but never got around to giving it to JPC.   Then when the pre Xmas drinks in Wokingham came around I found I'd lost the Cheque.  (Well I've put it somewhere safe.  Too Safe) 

See I knew I put it somewhere safe.  It was in a Laptop Case I'd stopped using.    Of course it's useless now since it's past it's use by date.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: