Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 12:52:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone going to be in London tomorrow lunchtime?  (Read 8268 times)
Rolls

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 10:00:24 am »

Well it wasn't worth it if you did go. One fly by then off up towards Wembley and that was it. I think there will have been a lot of 'less than satisfied' people there as there were thousands of people lining the Waterloo & Jubilee bridges and the embankment .... ho hum.

Taken from Shell Center by chance?

Perhaps ...  Grin

lol- thought as much - I'm based in shell Mex Grin
TobyAnscombe

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 10:24:50 am »

Taken from the north side of Lambeth Bridge..

Straight out of the camera, sorry for the spots on the lens; I will clone them out in PS when I get a chance...

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to resize them before posting...

* CRW_3533.jpg (469.4 KB, 3072x2048 - viewed 234 times.)

* CRW_3532.jpg (438.15 KB, 3072x2048 - viewed 305 times.)

* CRW_3529.jpg (425.07 KB, 3072x2048 - viewed 312 times.)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 10:26:45 am by TobyAnscombe » Logged
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 03:29:35 pm »

Thanks for 'dem Toby

cheers

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 07:31:57 pm »

Well it wasn't worth it if you did go. One fly by then off up towards Wembley and that was it. I think there will have been a lot of 'less than satisfied' people there as there were thousands of people lining the Waterloo & Jubilee bridges and the embankment .... ho hum.

Taken from Shell Center by chance?

Perhaps ...  Grin

lol- thought as much - I'm based in shell Mex Grin
1st, 2nd or 4th floor? I was there until Feb this year .....  Shocked
Rolls

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 09:27:50 pm »

lol -  2nd at the moment... -  but my assigment date is up, so looking to go down to the 1st... Wink Smiley
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 10:03:14 pm »

Taken from the north side of Lambeth Bridge..

Straight out of the camera, sorry for the spots on the lens; I will clone them out in PS when I get a chance...

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to resize them before posting...

That will be the rule of 'thirds' in composition then Toby, it is not easy when trying to do it but very easy when not  Grin

Are you taking some special vodka this year??

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
TobyAnscombe

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 10:22:50 pm »

I think so..it seems like a good idea just to offset the stubbies! I have started back on the Westons Organic Cider in the last couple of weeks (thank you work pressure!) so might have to bring some of that as well...

You planning on being in the same spot? If so then me and Perdu will come and seek....
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 11:57:12 pm »

Toby, if you clone them, won't the spot still be there or are you talking about genetic engineering by getting rid of them? Remember, the Embrio Bill has not been past yet.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 12:14:31 am »

I think so..it seems like a good idea just to offset the stubbies! I have started back on the Westons Organic Cider in the last couple of weeks (thank you work pressure!) so might have to bring some of that as well...

You planning on being in the same spot? If so then me and Perdu will come and seek....

Yes should be in the same spot , if you mean the camping, just by the hole in the wall on HA. I might even have the pleasure of the ... sh*t I cannot even remember where they came from, but it was foreign. Very foreign, Very nice people though, the wife spoke really good english with a bit of an american accent. He liked to drink vodka and licorice... now I like vodka nad licorice - but not together... bloody horrible...

I sometimes wonder if that is the stange area of HA, but then realise it cannot be as I am there, also Mr Knowledge - Nordic.

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 09:22:20 am »

I sometimes wonder if that is the stange area of HA, but then realise it cannot be as I am there, also Mr Knowledge - Nordic.

>Martini...

There is nothing strange about our area, but if you wander 10 meters either way things go down hill very fast.

I however will not be on my pitch this year, going to the classic instead so god knows what I will find on my return in 2009. Keep it tidy Martini.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
TobyAnscombe

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 09:45:32 am »

Toby, if you clone them, won't the spot still be there or are you talking about genetic engineering by getting rid of them? Remember, the Embrio Bill has not been past yet.

Ah, the power of Aperture....

Apple products can do everything, even upsetting the Catholic church!!
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 08:01:38 pm »

I've just got back into the world of communication after a week away, so was unable to post on here about this one - nice to see the pictures! 

Sadly, even though the RAF rules the skies, Air Traffic are the ones that tell you whether you can play there or not - and clearance for anything like this will always result in a straight-through, single transit flypast - otherwise it plays complete havoc with the civvy traffic in the London zone and on the city airport/Heathrow approaches.

The formation then went on to RAF Halton after London, to provide the flypast for the graduation parade of RAF recruits there.

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: