Club Arnage
April 27, 2024, 10:59:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DIRTY BOY  (Read 27381 times)
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 03:41:04 pm »

To be honest I did not believe it at first, and thought he would be looking for a huge payout. But it seems to be true. Aside from the obvious Stewart and Dennis glee at his postion, it must now be time for him to go. Todt has a bit of spare time now, or maybe flav or ron himself.I think it would be good if someone else maybe not so close to f1 hopefully should step up and, if you pardon the phrase, be bernies next whipping boy.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 04:11:21 pm »

Perfectly put, AZ.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 10:12:47 pm »

So long as it doesn't interfer with his job (not that I agree with the way the FIA (F##ked It Again) is run anyway !)

What he likes to do in his own time is surely HIS own business. I can't see that he has broken any laws so if he likes to dress up as a German and get his bottom spanked by 5 hookers then so be it.

Who are we to judge ? I am sure there are people on here with dirty desires that either haven't got the bottle to act on them or the money to make them happen. Max Mosley obviously has the means to do so however. Roll Eyes

Chris, you have got to be joking, your view seems totally naive, sorry. To my mind it's an utter disgrace, the nasty bastard ought to be locked up.

Seriously, if you're into getting whipped for kicks, that is fair enough. I don't see it myself but there you go. However, to get some kind of kick out of play acting one of the most evil, depraved, hateful deeds of all time is beyond the pale. No sane or decent person should do that. I reckon that dressing as a Nazi stromtrooper and beating a woman dressed as a concentration camp victim with a stick whilst barking in German, or playing the concentration camp victim and being inspected for pubic lice (even ignorring that your father was the senior British Fascist organiser), might just qualify as anti-semitic. You'd certainly need a completely sick and depraved mind to enjoy that. I can't see how this is different from holocaust denial, indeed it's probably worse; the man is a sociopath. Fit to run the FIA? The nasty little c**t isn't fit to run a bloody fish and chip shop.

Oh and compare and contrast his words with the Kick Racism Out of F1 after the recent Spanish/Hamilton fiasco. Hypocrisy.

Andy, I agree with you.

His 'alledged' father was a Marxist sadist and by defination a racist. His actions on this subject sugest a similar mindset.

However, his private life is of no concern to us.

That is UNTILL IT BECOMES PUBLIC. And may therefore impinge in our sport.

Everyone has their private ways on gaining satisfaction sexually or otherwise. Some of us may even video those ways for their own satisfaction. But to place these 'desires and actions' in the public domain is gross irresponsibility, and any person doing such a thing should not be in control of a global business where their 'visual' actions of personal depravity seems to be the strictured control of a media extravenganza such as motor sport.

Can all the descisions over his presidency be biased by his 'personal preferences'?

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
pool pugilist

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 10:20:26 pm »

What an absoulute tw*t, its amazing how many times monied/persons of great responsibility get caught like this, what is their problem? seems to me they have got to get the ultimate kick all the time ???As for his choice of fulfillment, well that is just beyond words!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Bye Bye Max, we look forward to your excuses!! laugh laugh

Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 10:51:14 pm »

Andy, I am certainly not condoning his choice of role play and as you say yes he is a sick bastard if that is what turns him on. I am neither rich or in a position of power like he is so have no idea how his mind works.
But was making the point that its his business. Not sure how it managed to get taped and leaked so fast, but I guess its not down to him.

Yes i know prostitution is illegal in this country but its not in places like Holland, so I don't really call what he has done a major crime. What I meant was that its not like he gets his kicks out of kiddie fiddling etc, which I would have issues with.

But I don't think that things should effect his job whether he enjoys dressing as a German or f##king midgets, or whatever turns him on. His personal life shouldn't have anything to do with his job.

Though I do think it would be funny if someone offered him a cushion during the next FIA meeting , to soften the seat for his whipped arse! LOL !

Made me chuckle when you said that that sort of thing doesn't do it for you, baring in mind that you travel to Le Mans with your own personal GIMP. LOL ! Grin
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2008, 11:16:46 pm »

Chris, the GIMP is a persona. Yes the GIMP has been filmed etc. But can you see the face?

Has the GIMP done anything that could be termed as;-

Racist, demeaning, discusting, 'perverted' (I reserve judgement), etc.

However, has the GIMP evolved into what we see now through a sheltered childhood to an LM legend?

Not quite the same as MR.M is it? particulary with the alledged family history.

Everyone has fantasies and foibles after all.

Long live the GIMP

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 11:24:17 pm »

Still like the story of them turning up at the French toll booths with him sat there in his posing pouch with the gimp mask on and having him hand over the money to the attendant. Class ! I would have loved to see the attendants reaction.  Grin
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 12:13:17 am »

Ah now here's one

Is the GIMP really STIG?

Is there really a STIG?

I know there's a GIMP, oi seen 'im!

moi brayne urts

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 12:58:04 pm »

I saw the Gimp last night. He tells me his new fantasy involves pretending to be the '03 winning Bentley; he "comes in to the pits" and green overall clad dominatrixes crawl over him "cleaning his windscreen" and "changing his tyres". He is then beaten senseless with chamois leathers by fat women dressed up as Dindo Capello and Reinhold Joest before being sent back out for another "double stint", before finally "taking the chequered flag".

Say what you like, but whilst the Bentley Motor Co might not be too pleased, this really can't upset anyone and I'd agree it's private. Max's fantasy on the other hand is deeply offensive to many communities around the world and as such brings the good name of the FIA and motorsport in general, into huge disrepute. I see Bernie has now withdrawn his unconditional support; he's f**ked.

From The Times today;

Bernie Ecclestone, the billionaire boss of Formula One, said last night that he did not believe it would be appropriate for Max Mosley to attend this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix after the lurid revelations of Mr Mosley’s part in an alleged Nazi-style orgy with five prostitutes.

Mr Ecclestone, a long-time friend of Mr Mosley . . . said Mr Mosley’s presence would distract from the race and would not be appreciated by the Bahraini Royal Family.

“He shouldn’t go, should he? The problem is he would take all the ink away from the race and put it on something which, honestly and truly, is nobody else’s business anyway,” Mr Ecclestone said. Asked how the Royal Family might react to Mr Mosley’s presence, Mr Ecclestone said: “They wouldn’t like it.”

. . . Despite suggesting that he should not travel to the Gulf, Mr Ecclestone . . . said he would not be calling for Mr Mosley to resign. “What Max should do is what he thinks is right because it is only him that’s involved, not the FIA,” said Mr Ecclestone. “He must do what he believes, in his heart of hearts, is the right thing.”

Mr Ecclestone admitted that many would find the disclosures of Mr Mosley’s personal conduct hard to understand. “If Max was in bed with two hookers, they’d say ‘good for you or something like that’,” Mr Ecclestone said. “But this, as it is, people find it replusive. I think that’s the problem.”

Mr Ecclestone believes his friend and business associate will get nowhere in the courts and, taking action will only give the story further publicity. “The trouble with Max is he’s been brave and there is bravado at the moment, but I don’t think it’s going to be easy. And if he starts to sue, from what I understand, the chances of him winning would be slim and, the trouble is, it’s just a lot more ink for the press.”

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 01:00:42 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 01:18:51 pm »

This from The Times Online "Max Mosley faces calls to quit as Formula One chief after ‘Nazi’ orgy"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/formula_1/article3649197.ece

Steve East Anglian cobras

Christopher
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

To add speed, just add lightness.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 01:22:02 pm »

And this from Autosport........

Mosley not planning to step down

Max Mosley has no intention of stepping down from his position as FIA president, autosport.com has learned, despite the controversy caused by his sexual exploits being revealed in a British tabloid newspaper

A News of the World frontpage story, which reported Mosley had taken part in a 'sadomasochistic orgy' with five prostitutes, has prompted widespread coverage and led some to call for his resignation.

Former world champion Jody Scheckter told The Guardian on Tuesday: "There is absolutely no question in my mind that Mosley should resign.

"From a purely motor racing point of view you can't have somebody like this running the sport or any other sport come to that. I really think he ought to go and I would like to see the press having a concerted campaign to persuade him to do just that."

However, sources close to Mosley have confirmed that he has every intention of continuing in his role, as he continues discussions with his lawyers regarding the News of the World article.

The widespread media coverage that the article has caused, however, could yet result in Mosley cancelling a planned trip to this weekend's Bahrain Grand Prix.

He was scheduled to attend the event and a function with the Bahraini Royal Family, but may choose to not travel there to avoid any potential embarrassment for anyone there.

An FIA spokesman told autosport.com that no decision had been taken yet.

"We understand that Mr Mosley had originally planned to attend Bahrain but is currently unavailable due to consultation with lawyers, and we cannot confirm his plans," said the spokesman.

Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone has suggested, however, that it would perhaps be best if Mosley did not attend the race.

Speaking to The Times, Ecclestone said: "He shouldn't go, should he? The problem is he would take all the ink away from the race and put it on something which, honestly and truly, is nobody else's business anyway,"

When asked about whether or not Mosley should resign over the matter, Ecclestone said: "What Max should do is what he thinks is right because it is only him that's involved, not the FIA. He must do what he believes, in his heart of hearts, is the right thing."

Le Mans is for the week......not just 24hrs!

When life throws you lemons, bring out the tequila!!

Vodka! Cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 01:51:39 pm »

I thought Max wasn't usually at the races anyway - I remember Martin Brundle making that point a few years back when his judgement was required a couple of times and he wasn't there. I guess he picks and chooses which ones he attends.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 03:03:47 pm »

His 'alledged' father was a Marxist sadist and by defination a racist. His actions on this subject sugest a similar mindset.

Just as a point of history, there is nothing "alleged" about Sir Oswald's views, (I'm assuming that's what you meant was alleged, I'm not aware there was any doubt as to him being Max's father?), his views were very clear and he and his second wife (Max's mother, Diana Mitford), defending his (and their) views throughout their lives.  Diana's obituary in the times in 2003 was headed the "Unrepentant Nazi".   

The point is that sometimes it is possible to excuse someone's views by having to see them at a point and time in the past to understand their context. 

I find it hard to believe that someone in a position of power can survive a scandal like this, but as MM doesn't appear to answer to anyone who is going to sack him if he doesn't do the decent thing himself?
monkey
CA Veteran

monkey

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 03:13:14 pm »

I have to say Mr Zarse I do find myself in agreement with your stance.

Interesting do you not think that the comment below perhaps provides an indication of the depths to which Mr E is prepared to lower his ‘plumb’ before he ‘strikes the bottom’:

‘Mr Ecclestone admitted that many would find the disclosures of Mr Mosley’s personal conduct hard to understand. “If Max was in bed with two hookers, they’d say ‘good for you……………..’

Grin
monkey
CA Veteran

monkey

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 04:49:57 pm »

He has a house in Buckinghamshire.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: