Club Arnage
May 23, 2024, 01:21:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Kev do any work???  (Read 16653 times)
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 02:20:05 am »

Can you not "engineer" some client visits to do Blackberry training in house face to face, do a bit of PR for the company, bump up sales for the boss and ultimatley get to look up the birds skirts that are watching your presentation.
You can do a dry run at LM as several Brethren members have Blackberry devices and no doubt are sh*te at using them.
Lady PP will do the Sharon Stone bit at the front so you get the full training session effect Wink
well his Son has that role as they went to the states for a week long blackberry conference with RIM last week.

Blackberrys are easy - if it doesnt work remove the battery and its fixed! i have only seen 1 ever and that was one of the guys i work with as i asked him to see it. They expect me to learn but wont let me have / use one  Roll Eyes
More interested in Blackberrys than looking up girls skirts Roll Eyes You dissapoint me!
trust me - skirt or blackberry?

Skirt and id be up there quicker than a ferret up a drain pipe
Your LM will be full of surprises Kev.... you never know what may be lurking around the corner Wink
My advice would be to keep Ferret to hand at all times, drainpipe may be waiting!

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 02:22:06 am »

Can you not "engineer" some client visits to do Blackberry training in house face to face, do a bit of PR for the company, bump up sales for the boss and ultimatley get to look up the birds skirts that are watching your presentation.
You can do a dry run at LM as several Brethren members have Blackberry devices and no doubt are sh*te at using them.
Lady PP will do the Sharon Stone bit at the front so you get the full training session effect Wink
well his Son has that role as they went to the states for a week long blackberry conference with RIM last week.

Blackberrys are easy - if it doesnt work remove the battery and its fixed! i have only seen 1 ever and that was one of the guys i work with as i asked him to see it. They expect me to learn but wont let me have / use one  Roll Eyes
More interested in Blackberrys than looking up girls skirts Roll Eyes You dissapoint me!
trust me - skirt or blackberry?

Skirt and id be up there quicker than a ferret up a drain pipe
Your LM will be full of surprises Kev.... you never know what may be lurking around the corner Wink
My advice would be to keep Ferret to hand at all times, drainpipe may be waiting!
thank you for the wise words all though the girlfriend has said i will be BROKEN before i go  Shocked

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 02:31:46 am »

Is that a threat or a promise?
Either way, our Medic will have you up and about in no time.
Trust him, he was a nurse until the op and getting struck off Wink

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 02:34:27 am »

Is that a threat or a promise?
Either way, our Medic will have you up and about in no time.
Trust him, he was a nurse until the op and getting struck off Wink
both, shes picking me up from work tomorrow as ive had a nice 5 and a half hours polishing the car tonight for a Vauxhall Show sunday and ready for Lemans - i have OCD when it comes to car cleaning at times

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 02:46:54 am »

We must get a pic of Chavvy and your far more loved Vauxhall together, perhaps they could feature in next years adjusted LM poster.
Obviously we must be naked while sat in the car, after discussing camera angles etc we can then get dressed and sit in our own cars for the pictures Wink

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2008, 02:48:36 am »

We must get a pic of Chavvy and your far more loved Vauxhall together, perhaps they could feature in next years adjusted LM poster.
Obviously we must be naked while sat in the car, after discussing camera angles etc we can then get dressed and sit in our own cars for the pictures Wink
we could use the gimp as a nice banner "Club Arnage - Rock Out with your cock out!"

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 03:00:43 am »

we could use the gimp as a nice banner "Club Arnage - Rock Out with your cock out!"
Hmm... You may wish to discuss with Mr Brown and the fellow Mods before taking that any further.
Next week may be an ideal opportunity. The Melans will be on hand, should an expert opinion be needed.
I always preferred the stealth style.... " Jump out with ya stump out" Grin

Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 03:13:26 am »

Kev sounds like a bit of a pervert.

Being a provert myself, I can see the signs.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 03:23:17 am »

Kev sounds like a bit of a pervert.

Being a provert myself, I can see the signs.
just open to new ideas  Roll Eyes

Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 06:54:22 am »

just open to new ideas  Roll Eyes

You want to be careful saying things like that when the Gimp's about Kev!  Coincidentally I'll be seeing some of the Zarses tonight.  I'll give them a heads up.    Evil

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 08:36:53 am »

You want to be careful saying things like that when the Gimp's about Kev!  Coincidentally I'll be seeing some of the Zarses tonight.  I'll give them a heads up.    Evil

Dx

Or will they give you a heads up?  Shocked

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
nickliv
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2008, 08:38:29 am »

In my old job I used to give enemas.

If you're genuinely open to new ideas, then I'm sure I could rig up some sort of heath robinson type arrangement with a solar shower, some baler twine, and a biro.
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2008, 09:04:57 am »

Looking at the time of the postings last night I wonder if Kev and LLP have time for sleep Huh or is it part of the pre LM training regime;D
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2008, 09:18:47 am »

Dx

Or will they give you a heads up?  Shocked

I don't think I'm that lucky.  Wink

Dx

Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 09:20:38 am »

In my old job I used to give enemas.

If you're genuinely open to new ideas, then I'm sure I could rig up some sort of heath robinson type arrangement with a solar shower, some baler twine, and a biro.

I believe the Zarses already have a system for such things in the back of the Commer.  Speak to Andy.

Dx

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: