Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 03:28:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: camping tickets please?  (Read 4366 times)
dazv12

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2008, 06:29:28 pm »

i need 3 camping passes if anyone knows where this club arnarge virgin can find them, i've never had a problem booking at this time before but this year with 50% of the annex going and 25% of maison blanche bieng developed and i hear a football(sport without cars bad bad bad) stadium bieng built on karting noir i NEED HELP PLEASE

V12 5.0L FINGERS CROSSED Huh
rcutler
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 06:36:41 pm »

The Stadium is actually being built on ground near Houx Annexe. Houx Annexe will become the car park for the staduim thus no more Houx Annexe camping.

Maison Blanche is being redevoloped for the Bugatti Circuit, which will result in the campsite being much smaller. There are early reports that MB is not avaliable for the Main Race in June but the ACO are still claiming that they are using it for the Classic in July.

I have been to all three classics and have not had trouble getting tickets for any year. Last time we even got tickets for MB on the saturday when we arrived.

I am going to let the storm of the main races allocations pass by before I start worrying where to get tickets for the classic from.

Campsites for the Classic are going to be Maison Blanche and Karting Nord. But I would not hold you breath on either of these.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 06:37:56 pm »

Welcome to the site!

Keep an eye on the sale and swap section of the forum over the next few weeks.  Most folk haven't had allocation letters as yet so have nothing to offer. 

This year looks like a bit of an unknown (don't we always say that Wink) so it'll be wait and see for the moment. 
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 06:39:04 pm »

Rick, is the OP talking about the Classic?  Huh
dazv12

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 07:29:50 pm »

Roll Eyes thanks piglet i will keep em peeled!!
if i get offered any tickets over i'll post them up here
roll on june 14
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: