Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 06:17:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Camping / General Admission  (Read 1970 times)
TomCastellani

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2009, 08:27:28 pm »

Hi Guys,

Although I already posted in the Help section I'm starting to think that's not the best route... Since I'm a total newbie you'll have to forgive any naivety here.

I just need 1 x camping pass that will accommodate for 2 adults, 1 under 16 and a car plus 2 x general admission. I'm really not clued up on the campsites but as long as it doesn't suck and places are guaranteed I'm happy! Money is an issue for us so I guess that's another thing to bear in mind.

Thanks!
Tom
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 09:44:00 am »

Well, you can buy GA tickets at the circuit so no need to worry about those just yet,  plenty of guys and girls will give you advice on campsites on here,  and if you are very lucky they may have a spare ticket,  if not it's the agencies or fleebay I'm afraid.

Welcome to CA btw, and I doubt that this will be your last trip to LM.  I did a couple of organised trips with agencies back in the 80's, but I soon realised doing it your own way was the best.

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: