Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 03:03:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone speaks french here?  (Read 3096 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« on: May 07, 2009, 10:48:01 am »

Hi there,

I'm doing research for the new CA Guide about the drievres parade and found this text on http://www.grande-parade-des-pilotes.com .

Could someone be so kind to translate what it's all about?

Prêts pour une 15ème Grande Parade

La Grande Parade des Pilotes 2009 ne reniera pas la tradition de grand spectacle automobile sportif qu'elle nous offre à chaque édition.

Le Vendredi 12 Juin 2009 de 18h00 à 20h00, dans le centre ville du Mans on aura droit au traditionnel spectacle du défilé des équipages pilotes, au show si spectaculaire des voitures de course de la légende du Mans, à la plus grande présentation mondiale de modèles Supercars et à tout un catalogue de rétrospectives. Sans compter sur une ambiance festive coutumière au son des orchestres les plus entrainants qui soient !

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 11:13:47 am »

Prêts pour une 15ème Grande Parade = Ready for the 15th Drivers' Parade

La Grande Parade des Pilotes 2009 ne reniera pas la tradition de grand spectacle automobile sportif qu'elle nous offre à chaque édition. = The 2009 Drivers' Parade won't betray the great sport car spirit it offers each year

Le Vendredi 12 Juin 2009 de 18h00 à 20h00, dans le centre ville du Mans on aura droit au traditionnel spectacle du défilé des équipages pilotes, au show si spectaculaire des voitures de course de la légende du Mans, à la plus grande présentation mondiale de modèles Supercars et à tout un catalogue de rétrospectives. Sans compter sur une ambiance festive coutumière au son des orchestres les plus entrainants qui soient !

Friday, 12th.June from 6 PM to 8 PM, in Le Mans city centre, we'lle attend to the traditionnal show of the Drivers' parade, the stricking show of the racing who made the le Mans legend, the wolrd greastest Supercars roadshow and lots of retrospectives. Without mentioning great ambiance as usual, with the sound of so great and incentive music

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Werner

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 11:35:27 am »

Thank you very much, Gilles Cheesy

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 12:26:12 pm »

Prêts pour une 15ème Grande Parade

La Grande Parade des Pilotes 2009 ne reniera pas la tradition de grand spectacle automobile sportif qu'elle nous offre à chaque édition.

Ready for the 15th Parade of the Pilots

Friday 12th June from 6pm to 8pm in the centre of Le Mans there will be the traditional parade with all the drivers, included in which will be a spectacular display of cars which have raced through the years at Le Mans plus a number of Supercars and a number of historic racers. Of course, there will be the usual music and other displays. (No Hawaii girls this year though I hear Cry
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 12:33:47 pm »

NO HAWAIIAN TROPIC GIRLS Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Might delete this chapter from the CA Guide then - Not much point in going to the drivers parade just to see the drivers...

Bentley boy
CA Veteran

A quoi bon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 03:31:18 pm »

Google amongst others have a webpage or text translation tool if you want to cheat.

http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?hl=en
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: