Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 05:54:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Very quiet .......................  (Read 23958 times)
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2009, 10:07:08 am »

Made me laugh when I read it.

>Martini...LB

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2009, 11:26:50 am »

A little extreme Mart even for me!

My plan is going well. Mrs S was observed reading my texts from the guys last night. They are doing well, she's being kind to me which is evidence that there is a heart in there after all. A few more days and its in the bag (or I'm in the river).

Shes out this afternoon so I'm going to have a practice run down over the Kitchen roof Wink

Si

Fool!!!! There's no heart in any of them. They make you think there is then WHAM, your balls are in the vice again. If she's being kind to you she probably wants a baby, or a sofa, or probably both.

Good luck, I've already fallen victim to the every other year agreement, but it heartens me to know there are distant comrades still willing to lay everything on the line for the cause.

See you next year, unless of course YOUR every other year agreement kicks in then and we start to alternate  Grin

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2009, 12:57:14 pm »

A little extreme Mart even for me!

My plan is going well. Mrs S was observed reading my texts from the guys last night. They are doing well, she's being kind to me which is evidence that there is a heart in there after all. A few more days and its in the bag (or I'm in the river).

Shes out this afternoon so I'm going to have a practice run down over the Kitchen roof Wink

Si

Fool!!!! There's no heart in any of them. They make you think there is then WHAM, your balls are in the vice again. If she's being kind to you she probably wants a baby, or a sofa, or probably both.

Good luck, I've already fallen victim to the every other year agreement, but it heartens me to know there are distant comrades still willing to lay everything on the line for the cause.

See you next year, unless of course YOUR every other year agreement kicks in then and we start to alternate  Grin
Cripes, Robspot, it sounds as if you've met some pretty awful women in your time.  I cannot imagine why anybody would want  a long term relationship with someone who doesn't let them go to LM every year.  B*l*x to that.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2009, 12:57:57 pm »

While she is out do some hooovering in her best party dress, that will make you feel better. Even better if she catches you because you will either have incredible sex or she will throw you out of the house. If it is the first then you ask her, she will not be able to refuse while she gets her breath back, if it is the second you can go anyway!

Just here with a bit of helpful advice.

>Martini...LB

I will have to introdude you to my wife one day Martin as you clearly haven't a clue what shes like.

In the mean time, just think Cybil Fawlty and you are half way there.

@Robspot- shes had a new car, kitchen, sofa, the whole house re-decorated, new kitchen floor, countless shopping trips etc already in the last six months. She doesn't want any more kids so thats that theory out. When asked just what she wants she'd probably reply 'a new husband!'

Vipers they are Evil

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Plenty sideways...

GT & GTA

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2009, 09:24:20 pm »

I've been getting the reverse psychology treatment lately, I'm off rallying tomorrow and she's been very keen for me to go down the night before - makes you wonder !!! Grin

There are 5 events I'm doing, plus the LM trip, in the next couple of months - so she's either very understanding or up to something Grin Grin

Anyway - just sending some more messages to DrS, I'm enjoying this !!!!

@Martini - just wait until you see my new jumper, it's nearly as good as my Martini Racing jacket - proper 1980's Markku Alen !!!

"Don't drink it - it's VERY strong"
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2009, 10:29:48 am »

More messages required Mr Sideways!!!

Meanwhile got some much needed pre match training in yesterday. Supermarket for boxes of cheep french stubbies-check. Sitting about in the sun getting drunk/sunburnt-check. Burning fingers on right hand whilst messing with BBQ-check. Falling into pool whilst drunk-check. Not a bad day all in all.

Got the van to service this morning and going to go through the camping gear this aft. That funny tingling feeling in the stomach is getting stronger...not long now guys and gals!

Si

Dick Dasterdly was right
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2009, 06:28:06 pm »

More messages required Mr Sideways!!!

Meanwhile got some much needed pre match training in yesterday. Supermarket for boxes of cheep french stubbies-check. Sitting about in the sun getting drunk/sunburnt-check. Burning fingers on right hand whilst messing with BBQ-check. Falling into pool whilst drunk-check. Not a bad day all in all.

Got the van to service this morning and going to go through the camping gear this aft. That funny tingling feeling in the stomach is getting stronger...not long now guys and gals!

Si

It is a great shame you are not allowed to come Si !!!

>Martini...LB

Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2009, 10:18:08 pm »

Dr S, are you still there?

Someone call an ambulance, he has not been online for a couple of hours. His missus may have been watching Spring Watch and fed him to the Red Kites.

Is anybody out there??? (Pink Floyd)

>Martini...LB

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2009, 09:45:38 am »

Red Kites.

No, Its Just An Illusion (Imagination)
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2009, 09:49:09 am »

Dr S, are you still there?

Someone call an ambulance, he has not been online for a couple of hours. His missus may have been watching Spring Watch and fed him to the Red Kites.

>Martini...LB

Ahh, the Red Kite. I was out biking on the North Yorks Moors last weekend and my twitcher mate had a fit when he saw one circling above us. Personally i thought it was waiting for me to keel over so it could feast on my eyes.

I'm still alive, been busy cutting the hedges and mowing the grass at sconefinger towers. Getting those brownie points in stock as suprise suprise, a spare seat will become available for a trip to LM at the weekend with the lads- whats the chances of that??

Ever hopeful
Si

Dick Dasterdly was right
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2009, 09:54:07 am »

Robspot wrote....
Good luck, I've already fallen victim to the every other year agreement, but it heartens me to know there are distant comrades still willing to lay everything on the line for the cause

I'm on an every other year agreement. Every other year I go to The 24hrs. On my year off I go to the Classic 24hrs. Its a completely different thing, a technicality, a loop hole. Try it!  Grin

Dick Dasterdly was right
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2009, 12:09:51 pm »

I was out biking on the North Yorks Moors last weekend and my twitcher mate had a fit when he saw one circling above us. Personally i thought it was waiting for me to keel over so it could feast on my eyes.

I was out hunting with red tail kites recently - most enjoyable day, tho they were pretty young and in early training and didnt manage to actually catch anytyhing they got half a dozen good hits!  You would probably be ok if you keeled over in mid-Wales Dr S.

F
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: