Club Arnage
April 19, 2024, 08:31:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Back!  (Read 22000 times)
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2009, 07:19:18 pm »

Fran,  Your back!  Was it something we said?

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2009, 07:23:00 pm »

Tom

Not at all - but I suddenly realised after all my protests about BN not being a long way from the track - it rather depends on where you are starting from!!! (ie. NOT Expo - and I didnt have my trusty ole pushbike this year).

It does sound as if the old neighbourhood has gone a bit feral since I moved out tho!   angel

F
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:25:38 pm by Fran » Logged
Gordonwr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:28 pm »

A bit late I know, but I got home at 2330 Sunday after leaving at 1400. I'd been on the post  playing with the safety car antics from 0300 to 0700, so decided to pack up in the dry at about 1200. By 1300 as there wasn't likely to be a fight at the front we made an early exit, and had an easy drive to an early 1830 ferry from Calais.
 Does anyone know how  Benoit Treluyer is? He had a bad one at 0400 in the no17 Pescarolo and the last I'd heard was that he was  taken to hospital after they spent 30 mins removing him from the car.

Always go into a corner too fast, in case it turns out to be a quick one!
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2009, 08:59:28 pm »

According to crash net, escaped without injury.

When I goggled his name, it seemed to come up with a number of big crash references, espcially in Japan.
Must investigate when I have more time.
Gordonwr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2009, 10:34:12 pm »

According to crash net, escaped without injury.

When I goggled his name, it seemed to come up with a number of big crash references, espcially in Japan.
Must investigate when I have more time.
Cheers for that Barry, I've also just read the post on page 2, apparently he was back in the pits before the end of the race !!

Always go into a corner too fast, in case it turns out to be a quick one!
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2009, 08:23:46 am »

A somewhat late entry to the thread, having got back late last night after an extended stay in France, following an excellent fortnight's holiday with the missus, touring/camping round the Dordogne and Pyrenees in her MX5.

The plot for us to meet up at Etaples after the race, and then move on south the next day worked out nicely; my lad drove the MGA solo for the rest of the way back home, which he achieved without incident or drama - now that was an odd feeling, watching the MGA following the Calais slip road without me in it, while we followed the one to Rouen! 

Returned after the holiday via Le Mans, and I can report that it is still all there, if a little empty........   

Nice to have a proper bed last night after 3 weeks of camping....  Fantastic time as always at Le Mans, for all of the usual reasons, of which the most important is catching up with many CAers out there - great to see those that I did, and for those missed, there's always next year!

MG Mark     

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: