Club Arnage
May 21, 2024, 09:54:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Important warning for all MALE attendees of Le-Mans  (Read 18429 times)
Peaky

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 12:31:05 am »

Yes, my baby's due date, is PRECISELY the 15th June 2012.

Impressive.  Grin  Congratulations to you both.

"I am an artist. The track is my canvas, and the car is my brush..." Graham Hill
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 02:05:33 pm »

First child?

It'll be late.

Plenty of time for LM.  Trust me  Wink

Our 1st 2 were 15 days & 14 days late.  Both had to be forcibly evicted.

Number 3 was 'only' 7 days late, but at least he came out if his own free will.

Good luck!

Crouch..........bind..........set
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 02:08:23 am »

Oh no....this is my child....it won't be late - it'll be spot on, the most awkward timing possible - it can only be that way.....

Sadly, even if there is time, I can't cope with the hassle I'd get - even if she promised me no comeback, no consequences, etc, I'd still not go....on the one hand, I know she'd be lying - and on the other, I wanna meet my child! I couldn't bear it if I wasn't there!

That said, She did turn around  the other day and have a ten minute conversation about my going to LM in 2012 - it was great - she was saying how good it would be for me after the stress of the birth etc - on and on she went...... The conversation ended with "of course, I'll have left you by the time you get back, but you crack on".....Seriously, Pregnant/hormone pumped women are like normal women, with more aggression, sarcasm and violence built in.....

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 12:35:12 am »

can i run the club now as my mrs will not be expecting any time around June i can tell you that now!

Well done Brad  Grin

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2011, 10:01:30 am »

......my mrs will not be expecting any time around June ......

You will have to come up with some other feeble excuse for your annual non-attendance next year in that case!!

Smiley
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2011, 10:56:22 am »

Maybe suggest a 'camping holiday' in July 2013. Then make a mistake when booking the ferry.

In all seriousness there are gites/château available within striking distance of Le Mans and the area is pretty nice if you head further south, make it a family holiday with benefits. You may have to coax in-laws or the such to go as well to provide cover.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2011, 12:15:23 pm »

Let just wait till the sprog pops out, and then help Brad his vacation for 2013, because then we will know in how far he needs our good intended idea's. Wink

Not sure whether I already said so Brad, but many congratulations. This will defenitly be a lifechanger, but doesn't mean you can't act stupid once in a while. Wink

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2011, 04:20:29 pm »

Yes Brad next year is out for you and me, but for following years we will have to look at all going over on a Eurocamp deal and leaving the Girls and Sprogs at the campsite while the "Boys" escape to La Sarthe  Wink. We will return   Grin
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2011, 07:12:36 pm »

Airtrack or someone is missing a trick. A spa break close enough to Le Mans to be able to attend while your partner enjoys a weekend of pampering!

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 12:55:11 am »

You will have to come up with some other feeble excuse for your annual non-attendance next year in that case!!

Smiley
house buying hopefully this year

aricus654
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2012, 12:06:19 am »

My son was born 11 years ago in September. He doesn't forgive me for missing his birthdays due to Spa and Nürburgring trips. He came to LM last year and was a great companion, didn't say a word to his mum either. He's definitely up for 2012!

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made
pedersenkorsager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2012, 03:38:35 pm »

Hmmm............ just "found out" that my wife has her 40th birthday on the 15. june............. Shocked

maybe she even has a birthday that time of year every year?

Well as she did not mind me going the last 7 years, why should this year be different Huh

So tickets booked and campsite reserved  Cheesy

See you in June on Karting Nord.

Kenn

The easy way to spot a Dane?
look for the hanging heads in the pitlane :-(
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2012, 06:00:44 pm »

Smiley

Well put Fran Grin

Smiley
house buying hopefully this year

Kev, so have you moved in yet you did say you were buying a house last year, Maybe we can have the Northern meet round yours then? Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: