Club Arnage
May 15, 2024, 01:37:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Kev do any work???  (Read 16532 times)
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2008, 06:44:57 pm »

Looking at the posts hes got on here the now i'd say not a lot  Grin Tongue Grin
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 07:09:50 pm by mike(liverpool boys) » Logged

They have lumps of what round the back???
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 06:57:03 pm »

But at least his car is fixed.

Horay Grin

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 07:01:15 pm »

Is there a law which says you have to work?  If so I'm breaking it.  Come along, it's June - time to think about the important things in life.  B*gg*r work.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 07:06:08 pm »

Looking at the posts hes got on here the now i'd not a lot  Grin Tongue Grin
Mike please translate. Roll Eyes

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 07:13:10 pm »

Sorry Brian  Embarrassed

They have lumps of what round the back???
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 07:22:28 pm »

Is there a law which says you have to work?  If so I'm breaking it.  Come along, it's June - time to think about the important things in life.  B*gg*r work.

Trouble is, is that it pays for the little luxuries such as a whole week at LM getting generally slaughtered. So I don't really know how Kev works and posts unless he is 'independantly' flush so to speak.

Work is the scurge of the drinking classes.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 07:29:18 pm by Leftie » Logged

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 01:16:11 am »

Work in the week before LM.... No Chance!
Attended the office and looked busy.... then used various appointments to aid in final prep and purchase missions.
My Sec, who accompanies me on visits was most impressed by the blatant disregard for work related stuff and my knowledge of unusual food/reptile/camping equipment outlets in Pompey Grin
She signed my timesheet too Grin

Sorted!

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 01:25:56 am »

Why was I think exactly the same.

Kev what do you actually do?   Roll Eyes

And explain why you want another job??

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 01:26:54 am »

in answer to your question i will try to explain -

Ok i work for a communications company who deal with businesses mobile phones and data cards. I used to be the customer services team leader looking after a team of 6 helping out with customers bills, faulty phones, connection issues etc but the Director asked to see me and offered me a job there and then on the Data Dept setting up and dealing solely with Blackberrys and PDA handsets for Email on the move. As there was only 2 guys there and i wanted more of a challenge ( and a pay rise ) as it was really quite over there. I took the job and started the 1st of May.......................

So far ive learnt how to set blackberrys up and how to integrate emails to them etc but that is it!! it seems thats all i will be doing and as i get about 1 call a day IF IM LUCKY it looks like i have taken a bad move ( btw i didnt get the pay rise as they will review it after 3 months!! ) ive left it for now and not said anything as im learning a few little bits and Leman is due soon. Come the first monday back i am asking to see the Director again as i want my old job back that way i get some work to do than sitting there doing nothing all day which i feel bad doing as i like to work..................... Also its given me a good chance to look for other jobs which im awaiting replys on!

Hope this clears it up but yes i do have a job but simple - there is no work Sad

Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 01:33:14 am »

Kev, hope your boss aint interested in LM, this is ine of the main links!

Happy hunting though.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 01:34:48 am »

Kev, hope your boss aint interested in LM, this is ine of the main links!

Happy hunting though.
my "boss" is actually the MD and hes always on holiday somewhere! The other 2 guys consist of his son ( who does the same ) and a really nice chap who is off doing his prays ( yes he is muslim )

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 01:48:33 am »

Can you not "engineer" some client visits to do Blackberry training in house face to face, do a bit of PR for the company, bump up sales for the boss and ultimatley get to look up the birds skirts that are watching your presentation.
You can do a dry run at LM as several Brethren members have Blackberry devices and no doubt are shite at using them.
Lady PP will do the Sharon Stone bit at the front so you get the full training session effect Wink

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 01:51:14 am »

Can you not "engineer" some client visits to do Blackberry training in house face to face, do a bit of PR for the company, bump up sales for the boss and ultimatley get to look up the birds skirts that are watching your presentation.
You can do a dry run at LM as several Brethren members have Blackberry devices and no doubt are sh*te at using them.
Lady PP will do the Sharon Stone bit at the front so you get the full training session effect Wink
well his Son has that role as they went to the states for a week long blackberry conference with RIM last week.

Blackberrys are easy - if it doesnt work remove the battery and its fixed! i have only seen 1 ever and that was one of the guys i work with as i asked him to see it. They expect me to learn but wont let me have / use one  Roll Eyes

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 02:06:29 am »

You can do a dry run at LM as several Brethren members have Blackberry devices and no doubt are sh*te at using them.
well his Son has that role as they went to the states for a week long blackberry conference with RIM last week.

Blackberrys are easy - if it doesnt work remove the battery and its fixed! i have only seen 1 ever and that was one of the guys i work with as i asked him to see it. They expect me to learn but wont let me have / use one  Roll Eyes
More interested in Blackberrys than looking up girls skirts Roll Eyes You dissapoint me!

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 02:11:47 am »

More interested in Blackberrys than looking up girls skirts Roll Eyes You dissapoint me!
trust me - skirt or blackberry?

Skirt and id be up there quicker than a ferret up a drain pipe

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: