Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 11:39:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beausejour Campsite - is it any good?  (Read 23560 times)
Gav Astill
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2004, 09:07:34 pm »

Just got our reservations back from the ACO and instead of Houx Annexe they have given us some place called Beausejour (south side of the Kart Track). Frankly it doesn't look very promising - we were hoping for somewhere with a bit more action and atmos. Does anyone know anything about it - if it is a bit duff where would you recomend for 3 Brits.

Cheers.
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 09:13:51 pm »

Check out page 2 of this Help forum - answers to a similar question there.

Huh Huh Huh

DB

Team Delboy Racing
skorpio
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 12:00:20 am »

Does it matter that much??? if there's enough of us there we'll make it what we want to make it Wink  there's 3 'vans in my crew going and we're set to enjoy the weekend, with the help/advice of peeps on here and the offers of hospitality{read "come for a beer" [offer returned by the way Wink Grin]}  I'm sure we will do just that
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 11:09:56 am »

yeh, we've had to settle for Beausejour because of the ticket allocation, if its not as hot as the other campsites why not turn it into the coolest campsite.  Plus points easy to get to Arnage and the viewing points circuit exterior and not that far from the village.
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 02:57:38 pm »

At the end of the day your going to be there, I know I don't want Beausejour but if that was all that was available then I would take it without thinking..

Being on Beausejour doesn't mean you can't go party with others on another site. Grin

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
Big Lad
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2004, 10:28:06 am »

I don't think that any of us who are on Beausejour have anything to worry about in terms of atmosphere.

It seems that there are plenty of people on this baord who are going and the sub text running through the posts is "we want to have a party" - doesn't that answer everyone's questions?? Cheesy  
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2004, 11:46:34 am »

Big Lad's got it right.  Any thoughts on getting together at Beausejouse.  We're getting onsite during late Tuesday.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2004, 12:20:22 pm »

My lot wont be arriving until Friday, but look out fro the tee shirts  Cheesy

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Gav Astill
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2004, 01:44:49 pm »

Cheers for all the feedback chaps - its good to talk. I guess your attitude is right, just turn up, tune out and party.

I've payed for the tickets now, so I guess we'll see you all there (probably mid-day Friday to Monday morning). Could be in a camper van (if we can afford it), otherwise a motley assortment of tents.
skorpio
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2004, 07:33:16 pm »

Well we're arriving monday, so just look out for these 2 vans,  and call over for a beer or two [or more]  always willing to meet up, have a few beers and a "jaw", theres another van but I haven't got a pic of it, don't think you'll miss these two though Grin Cheesy

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2004, 10:31:27 pm »

BSJ was really good last year , and helped us get a quick get away to either the shops , restaurant , Arnage, Mulsanne or a walk round to the Houx rounabout on sunday night.

You will have fun , unless you take along a buddist monk......

Take life by the horns and live it.
Simes
CA Veteran

194.7bhp mmmm..

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2004, 08:57:27 pm »

I was on BSJ last year and thought it to be okay apart from the long walks - bringing bicycles this year!!

Did however bump into Frank Biela who was walking down the road towards Porsche curves, a little upset, something about fuel I think!!

gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2004, 10:09:03 am »

Did however bump into Frank Biela who was walking down the road towards Porsche curves, a little upset, something about fuel I think!!

Bloody hell Simes!  We must have missed each other by a couple of minutes.  He was on the mobile (looking a bit embarrassed) when I passed him, just by the bridge.

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Black Granny
CA Veteran

Please give generously, You know it makes sense!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2004, 12:25:07 pm »

We've also been allocated this site instead of tetre rouge.
I'm on a waiting list for Tetre Rouge but I won't hold my breath.

No black Granny this year but don't know yet what the replacement is!!!

Mines a Gin & Tonic
Simes
CA Veteran

194.7bhp mmmm..

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2004, 06:48:35 pm »

Bloody hell Simes!  We must have missed each other by a couple of minutes.  He was on the mobile (looking a bit embarrassed) when I passed him, just by the bridge.

We were camped up next to the lane, in BSJ,  that led out to the bridge under  the Porsche curves - I was brewing some tea up as he walked pass, cleverly I despatched my younger brother to get his autograph!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 06:49:31 pm by Simes » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: