Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 03:32:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACO Reservations Number  (Read 6522 times)
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2004, 02:46:25 pm »

Has anyone out there tried phoning the new number for Reservations shown on ACO headed paper? Tried several times today but get the 'number unobtainable' tone.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 03:02:06 pm »

If the number you tried is 0033 892 697 224, I got through to them about 10 days ago on it.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 03:04:00 pm »

I normally e-mail them (with a read receipt) and they act on my e-mail on the day.

Steve East Anglian cobras

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 05:36:19 pm »

Did you remember to remove the first 0??
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2004, 05:50:39 pm »

If the number you tried is 0033 892 697 224, I got through to them about 10 days ago on it.

Yep - that's the number I tried, and yes JP - I even remembered to remove the first '0' (although having been unsuccessful I tried it the other way as well), all to no avail.

I thought I had some international call barring problem as I am calling from work but no - I can get the general enquiries line OK. Maybe it's because it's some sort of premium rate line bbut normally I get some sort of message advising that.

An e-mail is on it's way but I wanted to speak to them to ensure they fully understood the changes I want. You know how it can be sometimes......

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2004, 06:05:46 pm »

An e-mail is on it's way but I wanted to speak to them to ensure they fully understood the changes I want. You know how it can be sometimes......

After I had my original invoice for my allocation, I needed some more camping and entry tickets.
I sent the invoice back with my credit card number and a covering note requesting the extra tickets.  They added the extra tickets and charged my credit card for the additonal total.

Then.....I needed even more camping and entry tickets, so I e-mailed the ACO.
Three days later I received in the post an amended invoice and request for payment for the extra tickets I had e-mailed them about.

So....the ACO ticketing girls are attentive and are complying with my (admittedly awkward) requests without protest.
No complaints here.  Smiley Smiley

Steve East Anglian cobras

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2004, 08:02:01 pm »

I've still not heard anything from them yet about our tickets so I may need you to contact them again Steve and ask for some more!!  Smiley
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2004, 09:23:32 pm »

I've still not heard anything from them yet about our tickets so I may need you to contact them again Steve and ask for some more!!  Smiley

I emailed and asked for 2 more spaces , and have never heard anything else. Thankfully this site excists as does Smokie.....

Take life by the horns and live it.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2004, 11:51:52 pm »

Thank you for those kind words Robbo. Brown-nosing will get you everywhere...  Smiley
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2004, 09:31:30 am »

Just a quick update - It seems that my works telephone system is indeed blocking this number as it is a premium rate line. Calling from home gets through OK.

Only problem is I'm never at home during the ACO office hours so I'll have to rely on the e-mail. No response as of yet.........

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2004, 10:02:53 am »

How about a call from your mobile Pretzel??
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2004, 06:53:20 pm »

How about a call from your mobile Pretzel??

Good idea JP, hadn't thought of that. As usual it's the blindingly obvious that passes me by Embarrassed

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: