Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 08:11:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women at Lemans  (Read 25886 times)
Dark Warrior
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2003, 06:17:04 pm »

Much as I dearly love SWMBO Roll Eyes... For 5 days that week it is, for me a NON NEGOTIABLE Laydeeeeez Free Zone... (although I could be convinced to consider partial lifting of this embargo by a Tropic Girl.. about five minutes would be enough... Tongue)

My only contact  with her tends to be on arrival (otherwise the grief you get from not letting them know that you've avoided gendarmes and mishaps is never ever ending) Sunday v early AM (close to the track so the noise of the cars hides any slurring and gibbering) and on arrival back in Blighty...

She knows she'll never know how one man can get to smell so sweetly... or what sticks to ones skin surface such that a 5 minute immersion in the bath immediatly makes it go a very strange colour...

Oh happy, happy days.... Grin Grin Grin

DW
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2003, 06:22:48 pm »

The Tres Hombres 10th Anniversary Tour in 2004 will remain a male only bastion and rightly so!
Her Ladyship is quite sure that we are all mad anyway and want's no part of anything to do with cars, beer, tents and barbecues.
So be it!
Requests to join our entourage will be stoutly resisted.
However, yours truly has had a major coup by engaging the services of the chef and two waiters from our local curry house to join us. "Can we do the cooking " they asked as I collected my chicken pathia.
"I'll say you can" was my enthusiastic response!
Anyone tempted to join us?HuhHuh

Lord Steve

I tested negative for patience.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2003, 06:33:38 pm »

One thing i forgot to mention ... once the laydees go once and find ways to enjoy themselves ( carrying beer i hear some say ) they want to go again and again.

Have we steeped upon a darker physological mystery of Ladetts ??

Take life by the horns and live it.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2003, 06:34:15 pm »

Russ, I expect you are right in your hypothesis and each to his own etc. (BTW, nothing wrong with Erta but damn she makes me feel old.)

I have to say, I fall into the traditionalists/zealots  camp, along with H and his pals, although personally I did not see H smite anything with an arse bone or whatever it was.

Mind you H, the girl from Staffordshire? in your party had an amazing gift of being able to guess peoples birthdays. She was only one day out with me! Incredible, tho I am surprised she could understand a word I said given the wretched state of me that friday night.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Russ
CA Veteran

I think this is yours...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2003, 06:39:11 pm »

(BTW, nothing wrong with Erta but damn she makes me feel old.)

Don't tell me... she was an energetic 7 stone size 8 when you last had her pleasure...  Grin

Fred Dibnah Memorial
Gland in the hand worth two in a Bush Tour 2007
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2003, 06:45:36 pm »

I think she was born eight stone!

No, it's just that last time I saw her I had flowing locks and boyish good looks with my whole life ahead of me. And now look at me, forty next week, a bald, beer gutted, sallow complexioned, sunken eyed shadow of my former glory. Hey ho thats life.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2003, 06:48:03 pm »

Further to my earlier post on this topic, I have to admit that my wife wasn't one of the three lovely ladies with us this year.
She hates camping but can drink for England, so a bit of a conflict of interests there ?

Steve East Anglian cobras

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2003, 06:50:03 pm »

Further to my earlier post on this topic, I have to admit that my wife wasn't one of the three lovely ladies with us this year.
She hates camping but can drink for England, so a bit of a conflict of interests there ?

Worried Mrs Brown would show you up in the drinking stakes  Roll Eyes

Take life by the horns and live it.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2003, 06:53:09 pm »

Ladetts? is that the male version of Lillets. A must for travel bag when heading for Delhi I'd say.

I have to confess, she's never tried to guess my birthday. Must be the 6 day old pants.

H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2003, 06:55:15 pm »

Worried Mrs Brown would show you up in the drinking stakes  Roll Eyes
I'm passed worrying, the first time I met her she mickey finned me!  Wink

Steve East Anglian cobras

saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2003, 09:31:35 am »

It has been very entertaing, reading your comments. The general consensus is , and i agree with you that it's a lads week.  It was only an observation that there were more women there this year, the biggest giveaway was the the lengthening queue for girlies crappers and showers, i was only thinking that if you put the lady's in the bar?creche, the boys can do what we all do best. So c'mon boys keep lemans a crumpet free zone,
Sid the sexist rules
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2003, 10:18:52 am »

Sav,
I can see it now. A roped off coral with razor wire and crates of babycham....

Can I be Rowdy Yates?

H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2003, 10:20:51 am »

starting to sound like we may need watch towers and floodlights
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2003, 10:24:09 am »

Steve

I am reminded of your mates wife that we discussed in annother thread.  I think she is the sort of exception to the rule that might find a more general level of acceptance Grin

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2003, 10:24:49 am »

Of those girlies that do attend, it is only natural that our eyes constantly wander breastwards and of course the inevitable thoughts start playing on our minds when in the inner sanctum of our tents.

But, I hope it's not just me, after a week away from "the comforts of home", our standards for what is and is not acceptable totty-wise are completely different by the time Sunday night arrives. A bit like the "How many pints would it take before I would" scale of things, time and playtime starvation have as similar effect as alcohol does.

It's a primal thing, we can't help it. Just like the desire to create fire and burn food. Being in charge of the barbecue is the modern day equivalence of killing the beast and bringing it home for our loved ones, shopping at Sainsbury's just doesn't cut it with Captain Caveman!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: