Club Arnage
May 21, 2024, 01:04:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ferrari Spider  (Read 112955 times)
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 10, 2009, 10:44:55 pm »

Excellent - I look forward with relish to hearing his doubtless spluttering impugnement of the behaviour and integrity of the junior Service in response......

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2009, 06:52:56 pm »

i see even when in hopital the remarks continue, managed to get released for two weeks after having temperature spikes all this week, no reason for them although the docs and nurses have done there best to grow 'cultures' in liquids and solids gathered and extracted from me.  why is it they always ask for a pee or poo sample after a monumental dump.

need a sleep now and will return to do my best with the helpful replies Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2009, 07:02:44 pm »

i see even when in hopital the remarks continue, managed to get released for two weeks after having temperature spikes all this week, no reason for them although the docs and nurses have done there best to grow 'cultures' in liquids and solids gathered and extracted from me.  why is it they always ask for a pee or poo sample after a monumental dump.

need a sleep now and will return to do my best with the helpful replies Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

And heres me ready come away with  "has your dongle arrived" and "stop playing with your dongle" comments  Grin Roll Eyes

They have lumps of what round the back???
Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2009, 07:21:06 pm »

yes Mike, my Dongle has arrived and I've had a feel about its smooth and shiny surfaces, please feel free to publicly humiliate me in the best CA traditions Tongue
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2009, 10:18:15 pm »

Welcome back to the world for a couple of weeks at least before, presumably, you re-enter Nurse Gladys Emmanuel's barrier...

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2009, 11:28:05 pm »

Welcome back to the world for a couple of weeks at least before, presumably, you re-enter Nurse Gladys Emmanuel's barrier...
MG Mark

one of the really nice bits from the last few days, if going into a place where the first thing they try to do is kill you, followed by rescue treatment, is that so many of the transplant team from three years ago are still there and are as happy and supportive as ever, the five pound tin of chocolates was also well received.

I wasn't the only person subjected to 'barrier' nursing, with half their face covered by a mask and woken up at 02:00 for the four hourly 'obs' can be a real frightener, believe me.  Temperature, blood pressure O2 %, heart rate, pulse and breathing rate plus pee and poo samples to make sure there wasn't anything nasty growing inside me.

Some other good news is that my 'donor' is from the good ole US of A, I felt like asking near turn 10? but when i heard that the lady concerned was slightly bigger than me and they were expecting a good cell harvest i knew that couldn't be true as it is well know fact that turn 10 cells are over 95% proof and can only be used for cleaning wounds and fuelling dragsters. Grin

that's all for now, a good night sleep beckons and the beaming face of Nurse Glacee'...
nickliv
« Reply #201 on: February 13, 2009, 01:06:02 pm »

I can tell you're used to being nursed Peter.

A 5 lb tin of chocolates is one of the things that will persuade nurses to move heaven and earth to help you.

And it's a welcome change from the other brown stuff you have to give them.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2009, 12:22:12 am »

Oh, I assumed it was a £5 tin...though that would be uncharacteristically cheap though...  Smiley
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2009, 01:12:20 am »

Oh, I assumed it was a £5 tin...though that would be uncharacteristically cheap though...  Smiley

Nick stated a 5Ld tin, weight, not Sterling. Thats a tad mor than £5.

Best wishes Peter, hope all goes well.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 20, 2009, 12:58:26 am »

Any news from the FS household?

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 20, 2009, 05:32:36 pm »

I spoke to Peter this morning, in good spirits, waiting to go back in on the 1st March.
His PC is currently recieving some medical attention, he hopes to be back on line shortly.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 21, 2009, 05:55:47 am »

Thanks Ian,
                Let him know we are all patiently awaiting his return. Oh and tell him to keep smiling
Phil
nickliv
« Reply #207 on: February 21, 2009, 05:10:58 pm »

I spoke to Peter this morning, in good spirits, waiting to go back in on the 1st March.
His PC is currently recieving some medical attention, he hopes to be back on line shortly.

So it underwent a bit of immune system suppression too then?
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 22, 2009, 12:08:44 am »

yes, although hopefully only intenet suppresion    ((((((( (sorry if they look like errect prawns)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 12:11:51 am by Ian.. » Logged
Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2009, 01:31:28 pm »

back on air, not tried the dongle thingy yet, no doubt the greedy bastards have eaten the 5 lb tin of chocies already so more expense for sunday, fingers crossed for a straight forward procedure. Grin
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: