Club Arnage
May 17, 2024, 04:30:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ferrari Spider  (Read 112717 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2009, 08:57:49 pm »

hell of a night, details to follow Huh

I had a hell of a night too Peter, but I get the feeling mine was a lot more fun than yours.

Stay Strong
Dx

Ace! Sounds good. Was sex involved? Or just drink and drugs?  Wink

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2009, 09:05:17 pm »

Just spoke to Mrs FS, Peter has started his treatment and the side effects are kicking in abit (he will provide the technical details later on) although they have given him a dose of Methadone to help him through. Apprently the side effects (shaking and high temperature) wear off after a while and he is in good spirits, but he has another 4 sessions to go....... Tongue
For anybody who would like to send him rude or even nice mail, his ward address is

Peter Catchpole
Isolation Ward 6,
Ward C6
Tremona Road
Southampton
SO1 6YD

Methadone? Jesus what is CA coming to? Though I guess it must be hard for his usual Pete Docherty-style heroin dealer to get into the isolation ward to ply his filthy trade. Oh well, yet another drug-fuelled night for Mr Catchpole...  Wink

Take care Peter, and don't worry about the minature hippopotamuses flying around the room, they don't really exist!  Grin

Andy Z

Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2009, 09:36:21 pm »

Just spoke to Mrs FS, Peter has started his treatment and the side effects are kicking in abit (he will provide the technical details later on) although they have given him a dose of Methadone to help him through. Apprently the side effects (shaking and high temperature) wear off after a while and he is in good spirits, but he has another 4 sessions to go....... Tongue
For anybody who would like to send him rude or even nice mail, his ward address is

Peter Catchpole
C6L
Room 6
Tremona Road
Southampton
SO1 6YD

Methadone? Jesus what is CA coming to? Though I guess it must be hard for his usual Pete Docherty-style heroin dealer to get into the isolation ward to ply his filthy trade. Oh well, yet another drug-fuelled night for Mr Catchpole...  Wink

Take care Peter, and don't worry about the minature hippopotamuses flying around the room, they don't really exist!  Grin

Andy Z

allbeit I've had a good hard wack of Pethadone last night, no additional teatment has been necessary today.  Last night the temp was 39+ shivers and the rigours for about 8 hours.  more news to follow shortly.

BTW the address above is now correct, not in ICU just yet Cool
Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2009, 09:37:56 pm »

I had a hell of a night too Peter, but I get the feeling mine was a lot more fun than yours.

Stay Strong
Dx

Andy at about 11pm last night i had a very strong urge for a swift measure of chilled Leffe Blonde.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2009, 09:41:18 pm »

Stay Strong
Dx

Andy at about 11pm last night i had a very strong urge for a swift measure of chilled Leffe Blonde.

Pete, I'm in Southampton tomorrow, is it allowed to come and wave at you through the glass? I could bring a glass of ice cold Leffe and drink it in front of you if you think it would help?  Wink

Seriously, are you allowed visitors, it'd be my pleasure to drop by.

Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 03, 2009, 10:49:02 pm »

Andy, I think you will find that its no visitors, but should check with the hospital I am sure he would appriciate a wave.
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 03, 2009, 11:03:41 pm »

Andy

be a chum (as you do)

wave something at him from/for me too please  Wink

Peter, we'm ALL rooting for you mate

And boy are we glad the dongleythingey works!

chin up (etc)

bill

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 03, 2009, 11:57:43 pm »

Bill - For Pete's sake, get down there and give the man some bloody whisky - at least afterwards he will the know why he's got a temperature, the shivers, the shakes, and feels like sh*te in the morning. 

Peter - Until such salvation from Uncle Bill is to hand in a cut crystal tumbler served by your faithful batman, at least it does appear to headed in the right direction if you are visualising a glass of ice-cold Leffe.  Just add Nurse Gladys Emmanuel as a Hawaii babe together with a Ferrari to the picture, and you'll be back to normality without the need for these devilish recreational drug experiments.  Oh, and when the hippopotamuses do appear flying round the room, remember that it's only authentic if they have rank tabs and are flying a tight finger four formation indicating that the RAF is flying top cover for this mission - otherwise it's merely a random figment of the imagination.....

All the best,

Mark       

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 04, 2009, 10:29:41 am »

Stay Strong
Dx

Pete, I'm in Southampton tomorrow, is it allowed to come and wave at you through the glass? I could bring a glass of ice cold Leffe and drink it in front of you if you think it would help?  Wink

Seriously, are you allowed visitors, it'd be my pleasure to drop by.

Andy, as much as it pains me, no visitors on the ward, there is a security entrance,  there are only six isolation rooms with very sick people in them, sorry chum.  Peter
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2009, 10:41:18 pm »

Peter,

Visitors appear not to be allowed (poor show, must be against the Geneva convention or EU human rights in some way) and Andy isn't allowed to torment you with an ice cold Leffe on the other side of the glass.  An early escape appears to be outside the realms of possibility for you, but could we do the reverse, with a few motivated CAers, bringing suitable sustenance to last the distance, breaching the security system (helped by your insider knowledge) to remain on the inside and see the term out with you..............?

The CA the chaps and chapesses have you firmly in their thoughts.

Mark   

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
ferrarimulc
CA Veteran

I luvs wimmin I does

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 07, 2009, 12:01:28 am »

Peter,

Visitors appear not to be allowed (poor show, must be against the Geneva convention or EU human rights in some way) and Andy isn't allowed to torment you with an ice cold Leffe on the other side of the glass.  An early escape appears to be outside the realms of possibility for you, but could we do the reverse, with a few motivated CAers, bringing suitable sustenance to last the distance, breaching the security system (helped by your insider knowledge) to remain on the inside and see the term out with you..............?

The CA the chaps and chapesses have you firmly in their thoughts.

Mark   

Grin X2 on that Peter.
Mulc.
Grin
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 07, 2009, 01:35:01 am »

Mark,

Brilliant idea.

We just need details of sentries/guards etc.

Where the 'staff' keep thier uniforms (I'm not dressing up as a femail nurse).

Any further ideas?

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 12, 2009, 12:18:44 pm »

Just spoke to Mrs FS and today is Cell Day, he should receive the donor cell sometime this afternoon, so now he is heading into the cell acceptance, stabilisation, and recovery phase.
He is in good spirits and all seems to be going to plan, he has been upgraded to a room with a TV and a better view. Unfortunately this does mean the guarding has also been upgraded to maximum security with mysterious hooded special forces on 24 hr sentry duties that have pictures of Leftie in nurses drag tattooed on their foreheads.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2009, 01:52:47 pm »

I had a good yarn with him yesterday and he sounded in good spirits. The cells were being flown in from the USA last nite and today was installation day... all sounds rather unpleasant.
Best of luck Peter.

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2009, 03:11:59 pm »

Good luck old chap. See you down Zaika for a big plate of Jingha Prawns as soon as you're fixed up.

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: