Club Arnage
April 18, 2024, 09:25:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition for Spa-Francorchamps  (Read 3708 times)
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2009, 08:44:48 am »

A couple of weeks ago the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps was in the news with a possible closure because noise complaints of some residents.

Now the other side seems to raise resistance. Some residents raised a petition for the circuit.

Please sign the petition under http://www.defendonsfrancorchamps.be/petition-circuit-spa-francorchamps.html

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 10:26:47 am »

Just shows that nimby twats are not confined to the UK.
I seem to have signed it twice by mistake! Oh dear.
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 08:47:58 pm »

Better twice than never...  Grin

This is quite unique as it comes from people from the NOISE CENTRE. There seem to be people who love the noise all year round. 

Thanks for every signature.

To be honest, this came up on the www.20832.com forum this morning and I posted it to DSC ang GT-EINS because of - too much work, no time - only. Please forward this to every motorsport site you know (also family and friends - be productive for the community). These guys need to get supported in our own interest.

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 07:03:16 pm »

I popped a plea to sign on another forum (France related, not motor racing) and have managed a few more sigs for Spa.  But what is interesting is what a fellow forum member over there posted today:

"Rubens Barrichello signed today - number 14,372...  

Jackie Oliver signed on Monday:

"Dear Andre, Please would you be sure to register my petition. I never got a reply from Antoine ...... Best I have raced at Spa since 1968 until this day. I finished 5th on the old circuit Belgium Grand Prix in 1968 and won the Spa 1,000 kms for Porsche in 1971 with Pedro Rodriguez. My Arrows Formula One team contested every Belgium Grand Prix on the circuit until 2004. I still race there with my classic cars finish second in the U2TC saloon car race this September. It is a great track and due to a minority complaining should not be diminished for both its heritage and commercial benefits it brings to the region. I have and will continue to spend my Euros Because of it there. Please be sure to register my petition attached. Thank you.Yours truly "

Says it all, really...."

Good stuff, wot?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: