Club Arnage
April 18, 2024, 03:28:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (CANCELLED) return Lift wanted to Brussels  (Read 3923 times)
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2010, 12:03:17 am »

I am trying to persuade an old friend to join our camp at Arnage corner this year. Among the complications is the fact that when he lost his job a couple of weeks ago he also lost his car.

So I figured a train should work - certainly as far as getting there it is easy as I can collect him at Le Mans station. For the return the train from Le Mans is less attractive: I just wont have the space in my car which will be packed with all the camping kit for the dash (queues) to Calais. Also from Arnage heading into Le Mans town after the race is not sensible - the normal escape route is to head east as fast as possible.

At worst I figure on aiming him at the tram stop. Also some of the French folk in our camp can probably drop him somewhere close to Paris. But thought it was worth asking here if anyone has a spare seat going to or past Brussels after the race? Hell, while I am asking may as well ask if there is a spare seat coming to the race on Wed, Thur or Fri!

Still not sure he will be coming, but thought it worth a fishing post.
TIA
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 12:53:48 am by dukla » Logged
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 12:45:55 am »

Maybe we have a return spot open in the motorhome, my homebase is Antwerp.
Slight chance that I'll take the car also, depends on the final confirmation of a friend who called tonight who might be joining us, and whether I can get an extra parkingspace in the CA Camp; don't feel like leaving the car not next to the motorhome.

I'll check with the other guys and let you know !

dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 02:05:09 am »

Cheers.
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 12:52:52 am »

Hi Dottore - thanks for the possible offer but cancel that request. My mate wont make it (from Brazil) in time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: