Club Arnage
April 19, 2024, 04:35:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ENGLAND V USA  (Read 8239 times)
Jon King
CA Veteran

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2010, 12:26:28 am »

Who is going to be watching the ENGLAND V USA world cup game on 12th June

garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 12:37:05 am »

Quite a few of us, I would imagine.

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 12:38:32 am »

Not Me.!!!   

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 07:48:02 am »

I'm glad someone asked about this as I want to watch the game if I can. Don't suppose anyone's got a decent screen and sattelite dish have they? Alternatively does anyone know of a bar nearby that'll be showing it?

I tested negative for patience.
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 08:00:44 am »

Werner is bringing the necessary gear, so over to LeMansZone on BN for the match

Crouch..........bind..........set
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 08:16:02 am »

Which sport would this be?
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 08:29:36 am »

It's called Association Football. It's become quite popular recently and it's on the frontline of popular culture. I'm surprised you've note heard of it!

The combined resources of the Zarses/Brethren/LeManszoneDE have sorted out suitable viewing options on Bleu Nord should anyone require to watch the match.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 10:27:12 am »

When England wins 7-0, is that when the looting and car burning begin?  Over here, the vandalism and theft happen whether our teams win or lose.  I just need to know what to prepare for.

Thanks in advance.  Grin

One of our group suggested T-shirts saying 'ABFOI' - Anyone but France or Italy.  Grin
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:29:13 am by chop456 » Logged

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 10:43:47 am »

I'm glad someone asked about this as I want to watch the game if I can. Don't suppose anyone's got a decent screen and sattelite dish have they? Alternatively does anyone know of a bar nearby that'll be showing it?
We'll have the big screen up just like last year Steve, guess we'll watch the F1 qualification in Canada and after that put the footy on.
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 11:28:42 am »

When England wins 7-0, is that when the looting and car burning begin?  Over here, the vandalism and theft happen whether our teams win or lose.  I just need to know what to prepare for.

Thanks in advance.  Grin

One of our group suggested T-shirts saying 'ABFOI' - Anyone but France or Italy.  Grin

No no, surprisingly England fans seem to be a generally jolly bunch after a win. I'm not saying the odd bit of car burning won't happen but it will be as a result of over exuberance rather than intentional arson.

If, however, there's 10 minutes to go and the result looks dicey I would gather together your band of American brothers and run to the hills  Grin

Of course many England fans may have matured in their views, such as I have, to the point where I couldn't really give a monkey's fart if we even turn up to play. I'm afraid years of poor performance and general apathy amongst the players at what should be the greatest honour of your career has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Alternatively, after a few "liveners" I may well be whipping up a lynch mob  Evil

The important thing is just to enjoy the game. Isn't it........?

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 04:23:18 pm »

Who is going to be watching the ENGLAND V USA world cup game on 12th June
I think there's going to be something else going on at the time.  Thus as per Tom "Not me ." (Nor the other two Termites who happily aren't interested either.)
Ditto F1.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 06:04:51 pm »

It's called Association Football. It's become quite popular recently and it's on the frontline of popular culture. I'm surprised you've note heard of it!

The combined resources of the Zarses/Brethren/LeManszoneDE have sorted out suitable viewing options on Bleu Nord should anyone require to watch the match.

In fact, I'll be disappointed if people don't join us - I've spent ages testing out materials for building screens, rear projecting, front projecting, and trying to get a decent picture - I've finally cracked it - so please, come one, come all!!

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 10:08:52 pm »

You guys followed the news lately? Apparently there are strong rumors Al Qaida might join in during the WC, especially England vs. U.S.A. and Holland vs. Denmark are supposedly at high risk of some horrible happenings. I hope them rumors are wrong, very wrong Undecided

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 11:23:53 pm »

In fact, I'll be disappointed if people don't join us - I've spent ages testing out materials for building screens, rear projecting, front projecting, and trying to get a decent picture - I've finally cracked it - so please, come one, come all!!

i hope that doesn't include you smearing some of your goddamed bodily fluids on our pristine new vehicle, if so I would beware of our newly recruited special forces Bradders, and when i say special, i mean special luvvy.

The Brethren Rock
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 03:42:07 pm »

Do the Germans have a word for schadenfreude?

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: