Club Arnage
April 19, 2024, 07:26:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What cars?  (Read 2536 times)
Trayboy
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2010, 03:42:39 pm »

I really did try, I really did - I promised I would try to see at least one car this year or a piece of track, a crash barrier would have done, i had a whole week FF Sake. I even got to the top of the Truck at night to look for headlights whizzing past ... and what happened ... doh I saw nothing! you all made me drink too much yet again Ha Ha!

Good to see you boys and girls again, Lawnmower man, Lemons (I must stop exposing myself every time we drink angel), Zarses, MG Mark, Barry, Andy, Paddy and Michelle, DFH, Werner, Mark Emery, JPCs, Randy, Canada Phil... the nice man from the UK Border Agency for believing me, if i havent mentioned you its because you probably got me vewry vewry drunk or put unmentionables in my drink. See you next year! Missed you Doris

and as always thanks to my friends The Brethren, brilliant fun .. sorry about the smell ........ Dr Tray
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 04:00:04 pm by Trayboy » Logged
Queen Vic of the Melans
CA Veteran

Vicky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 05:06:08 pm »

Can someone tell me who the Lemons are please?  police

I did see a few hours this year and actually it was quite entertaining.  

Thanks to everyone for another amazing year. To all the people Dr Dray mentioned (except the UK Border Agency  Wink ) and the others he didn't (anyone else I spoke to or raised a glass with).  

A special note of thanks to the Brethren for the weekend (Sausage for taking care of Weena  Grin ) and to Rusty, Pork Chop, Kimie, Dr Dray, David, Will and Coxy in particular for a fantastic evening in Rouen on Sunday.  

I know that the Melans and I all look forward to partying hard with you all again, hopefully before LM11.

I'd like to thank my Melans (Est, Weena, Ginge and Hay) as well for putting in another fine performance.

Vic xx
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:07:57 pm by Queen Vic of the Melans » Logged
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 08:21:37 pm »

What can I say?

I paid 50 euros to walk to a B&Q car park for half an hour on saturday night (aka the Dutch bar on Maison Blanche  Grin ) and that was the extent of my trackside action.

Despite nearly experiencing the fastest eviction from the Brethren on record (sorry again Chop) I managed to group myself into some sort of order and pulled off the best year ever. The Brethren encompass the whole scope of Le Mans visitors that make the event so good. My thanks go to all of you but in particular Russ, Sausage, Chop, Elvis, Clive, The double yellow jersey winner Trayboy and Stinky Bill.

As for Wooly, my new rash (or should that really be Liz's rash cream?), sorry for making your week much harder work than it should have been, for forcing you to sleep in her tent with me one night and for keeping you up with awful rapping on another. But thank you for being her cousin  Grin

The rest of the week is still a blur but thanks to everyone who put up with me standing near them, particular those of you stupid enough to give me alcohol including JPC and crew, DfH, Team Zarse and the Melans.

I truly love every one of you
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:35:39 pm by Robspot » Logged

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: