Club Arnage
April 23, 2024, 08:54:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleu Nord within the CA area  (Read 2225 times)
andymac

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2011, 02:38:08 pm »

Ladies and Gents.
This is the 3rd year that Team Langoustine have arranged a block or blocks of pitches within Bleu Nord for the exclusive use/sale to CA members.
The ACO have given us two areas and split 90 pitches across those two areas. So although we have not managed a single zone, we are hopefull in future years to bend the ACO to our thinking.

This is a public forum that attracts readers from all over Europe, so to ensure that the 90 places went to CA members and not the first callers, all places were allocated by other long standing CA members. However, we have had some cancellations and there are 8 places of the 90 available.
They will only be allocated to CA members who can supply us with an established CA logon name.  
The exact location of all individuals within the two areas will be determined by the CA members who instigated the block booking. This will allow for any communal areas should the group wish. Tickets will be issued at the beginning of May. Cost £68 each.

Please email 'theguys@teamlangoustine.com' or PM me from my profile. Please make sure you include your CA name.
Once the 8 have been taken, I will delete this thread.

Thanks.
Andy
TL
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 09:22:18 am by andymac » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: