Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 12:29:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 3232 times)
Sneezy24

View Profile
Hi!
« on: April 12, 2011, 04:40:50 pm »

Been to two Le Mans so far, 2006 and 2008, both times in a Rover 75 Estate.

Currently driving a Skoda Octavia Estate, 2.0 Diesel with DSG (Laurin and Klement).

Hoping to do LM in 2012 in a Jaguar XF... details not known yet!!!!

When will 2012 dates be announced??
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 05:17:17 pm »

Hi and wecome to CA.

This year race dates were announced a lot earlier than in previous years, end of August.

My guess, and it's just a guess, is 9th/10th 2012, might be the 16th/17th June, ,
msport

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 05:31:52 pm »

Hi, I'm a new member as well, have looked at the Club many times over the years but have just become a member. Still finding my way around the forum ( not very good at these thing, bit of a technophobe ) I have been to Le Mans 17 times in total, 5 times years ago  before the kids came along and for the past 12 years consecutively. For the past two years I have taken my 26 year old son. I made it quite clear the first I took him, that I turned back into 20year old as soon as I get into the car to leave, and he thinks it great and gets on very well with the other 2 old old farts that I go with. If you are a true fan of LM, you can gain a lot from the other members, every body seems so eager to help one another out, re tickets info etc.
gt6

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 09:27:31 am »

Well my rover 75 estate will be doing Le mans for the &th time in just over a month, might not be the fastest car but you can take a huge amount of gear in it. My early trips in small open 2 seaters were fun but nowdays i need a few more luxuries, like tent,chairs,sleeping bag,gazebo,cookers,pillow, the list gets bigger each year and after 26 trips an estate car is now required.

Been to two Le Mans so far, 2006 and 2008, both times in a Rover 75 Estate.

Currently driving a Skoda Octavia Estate, 2.0 Diesel with DSG (Laurin and Klement).

Hoping to do LM in 2012 in a Jaguar XF... details not known yet!!!!

When will 2012 dates be announced??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: