Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 10:45:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Lagache and 1 GA ticket  (Read 2433 times)
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2011, 09:19:15 am »

I've always said that I wouldn't bother buying tickets for mates, but I relented for this year and bought an extra seat and GA ticket, luckily I got him to pay me at the time I paid the ACO as he now can't make it.  He has to do some corporate entertaining at the Moto GP at Silverstone instead.  He's not best pleased.

Anyway he just wants to get back what he paid which was roughly £135 including a contribution to the ACO delivery cost.  I say roughly cos he also had a Parking Blanc pass which someone else has already had off of him.  Face value of the two tickets is €151.

I have the tickets ready and waiting, they'll be sent registered post at no extra cost once payment has been sorted.

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 08:56:41 am »

As no one seems to be interested in these tickets it looks like they'll have to go on fleebay at the weekend Sad

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: