Club Arnage
April 30, 2024, 10:48:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello!!!  (Read 3694 times)
vincegail

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2011, 11:58:28 am »

Hi everybody,

as I am a newbie here, I'd like to say hello to you. I have been to the LM 24 hours on and off
since 1996, and stayed on a lot of different campsites. First year came over by train (won't do
that ever again) and as we didn't have a car, we were able to sneak our way in at what was
Houx Annexe I think. After that it was in no specific order: Tertre Rouge, Parking Nord, Beausejour,
Maison Blanche, Technoparc, and a few I forgot. This year I'll give camping Houx a try. At least,
I hope it will be Houx. I didn't receive my campsite tickets yet, and I am a little nervous about that.
Did get the GA's though... Strange!

Enjoy your 24 hours this year,

Vincent
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 05:55:21 pm »

Welcome to CA Vincent.
If you got your tickets from the ACO and they only sent you GA's I would chase them about the camping tickets, they usually send them out together if you ordered them together.
vincegail

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 01:00:12 pm »

Hi Barry,

thx for the tip, but it was not the ACO. It was a ticket agency. I asked them to send over the tickets asap so I could go to the
Test Day, and was hoping the camping tickets would be included. They did however mention the camping tickets would come later.
I've just seen some ebay listings of camping Houx tickets, so I reckon mine will arrive this week. If not, I'll chase them!

Vincent
vincegail

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 06:08:13 pm »

Welcome to CA Vincent.
If you got your tickets from the ACO and they only sent you GA's I would chase them about the camping tickets, they usually send them out together if you ordered them together.
And after chasing the ticket agency, the campsite tickets also have arrived. Ready to go now!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: