Club Arnage
April 26, 2024, 06:35:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank god McNish is ok!  (Read 9076 times)
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 05:17:13 pm »

Have a look at this guy in the loop that gooduck has put up. Is he Mr Cool or what?
H

* KY7B9r.jpg (26.81 KB, 500x283 - viewed 252 times.)

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
tn*c
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 05:50:34 pm »

It was in fact a Woman and she is deaf!!! What the hell do they think accrediting a deaf photographer! As is quite evident she had no idea what was going on!
Bonio

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 06:09:49 pm »

Watched the start down on the Porsche curves, must of been on about lap 5 McNish swept round on the inside of one of the Ferrari's. Sorry cannot remember what one Huh?. But he nearly lost it there and the car was very twitchy at one point , lucky to hold it i reckon. Thing is at the time i thought McNish was being very aggressive and did suggest to a friend that he may end up having a Mansell moment.I just thank the lord no-one got injured or hurt.   

Team J.E.D.I
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 06:14:26 pm »

When you watch the loop, the car is clearly over the barrier but is then pulled back. It could have been a lot lot worse. The Audi crashes reminded me of the old F1 ground effect cars in the way that once the 'seal' was broken, they would just catapult off. Still find it unbelievable that both drivers climbed form their cars unaided and walked away.
Fartmeister1
CA Veteran

I'm a Gascon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 12:17:43 am »

Sitting in the grandstand and seeing the crash on the screen, my first thought, I have to confess, was not for McNish. It was for my daughter who was on duty marshaling at that post. All of a sudden things fall into very clear perspective. She was at the other end of the post as it happens but none of our colleagues (we both mashal at Nogaro) who were the majority of the team on duty there were injured at all, but probably required clean underwear. This weekend, something completely different for us...FIA European Truck GP!! More bloody diesels!
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

joint european drinking initiative

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 09:34:35 pm »

bacon sarnies and mugs of tea oh farty one.see you in september for historic gps

J.E.D.I.
i dont want to be in a club
i want to be in a gang
or perhaps a drinking order
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: