Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 06:41:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone South of London / M25 area help me download photos to a DVD please.  (Read 4177 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2011, 01:15:32 pm »

I am looking for a little help from a Club Arnage member if possible. I am going to Nurburgring and a week in Europe next week taking in the Nurburgring 24 Hours and another motorsport event on the way. However due to location and costs of fuel, I have decided upon my return to the UK (Dover), to stay down south for a few days rather than drive home as I am also going to Goodwood the following weekend.

This however presents me a big problem, I won't be able to download all my photos from Nurburgring and clear the memory cards ready for the Festival of Speed at Goodwood.

So I am looking for someone that I can visit on a week night at the end of the month who can then down load my photos onto their PC and then copy them to a DVD for me so that I can clear the cards ready for Goodwood.

Thinking of having a day at Brooklands and maybe a day in London itself, so ideally looking for someone located south of London around the M25 or someone towards the south coast in the Goodwood direction as I don't want to travel too far off route to do this.

You can then of course keep a copy of my photos from the Ring on your PC if you wish to do so. Happy to go out for a beer or two in return of the favour.

Can anyone help please. I leave for Europe on Saturday so please get in touch before then, thanks.

Regards
Chris
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 09:50:54 pm »

Just buy another memory card and your sorted. They're cheap enough these days.
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 11:13:01 pm »

I'm also at the Nürburgring 24h, could help you there to burn everything onto a dvd or a portable hard drive.
Staying in hotel An der Nordschleife, right next to the Breidscheid entrance to the 'Ring.

Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 11:19:29 pm »

Dottore,

Please can you PM me a contact phone number so that I can call you whilst at the Ring

Thanks

PS. Not sure I would call £30 for another card all that cheap as I have other things to spend my money on at the moment, and it would be pretty much not needed again all that much.
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 11:33:40 pm »

Check PM !

powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 01:25:02 pm »

do you ever work chris?

PM