Club Arnage
April 16, 2024, 09:34:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 T Shirt  (Read 4444 times)
Mike

We are The Flying Baguettes!

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2012, 09:06:59 pm »

Am I just mad or have I missed the 2012 T-Shirt? Haven't got round to actually ordering one before but I have been rather 'over enthusiastic' in clearing out my wardrobe and now need a few Ts to fill the gap.
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 12:59:55 pm »

You havn't missed anything - I don't believe it will happen (again) this year.  Certainly I cannot do them.

Someone PM'd me end of last year saying they would take it on, but it didn't happen - by the time I found out, it was really too late (bearing in mind my other commitments) for me to start.

I WILL undertake to do them next year - provided I'm still on the planet - and will start the ball rolling at the beginning of the new year.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 02:41:22 pm »

A good friend of mine makes some great T shirts for most of the UKs independent bike builders and bike shops. The quality is excellent and the pricing is 'keen' as we say oop here. I'd be happy to make arrangements to act as a go between but have no design skills. If someone can come up with a design, I can get them made and I'll work with Gil on getting them out to you direct from his print shop.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll give him a call and get a price.

Si

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 04:26:08 pm »

Obviously not a CA T-shirt, but made me laugh out loud when I saw it .... I wonder how many I'll see at LM this year: http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/product_view.aspx?pid=3687
LuxExpat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 05:40:30 pm »

Proper ROFL!

*bought*
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 10:21:16 pm »

I have just received a t-shirt from Push Merchandising specially for my trip to Spa this weekend and when I opened the package I found that the quality is somewhat below par.

Ok the t-shirt is yellow and the ink used for the lettering black, but you can see the yellow fibres through the printing.

So buyers beware all is not what it seems especially as the shrt was £18 or so........Paddy,Del and Rusty do a much better job than this lot!!!!

rant over

Andy
spoonies

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 08:10:32 pm »

I have just received a t-shirt from Push Merchandising specially for my trip to Spa this weekend and when I opened the package I found that the quality is somewhat below par.

Ok the t-shirt is yellow and the ink used for the lettering black, but you can see the yellow fibres through the printing.

So buyers beware all is not what it seems especially as the shrt was £18 or so........Paddy,Del and Rusty do a much better job than this lot!!!!

rant over

Andy

I found the same, bought 2 shirts, look like they'll not get through the first wash. Trouble is, they have a strange smell about them too, so probably should ask SWMBO to put them through the machine.
Last purchase I'll make from Shotdeadinthehead, shame, 'cos there's some funny stuff on there.

Colin
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 08:08:07 pm »

I'm glad it's not just me moaning about their quality Shocked
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: