Club Arnage
April 24, 2024, 09:04:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: termietermite  (Read 22697 times)
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2012, 09:25:55 am »

Can't really put into words how I feel hearing this news, just about everyone else has been much more eloquent than I could be. For the second time we have returned from France to hear that Deb is in hospital, with a poor prognosis. Deb fought back after her accident, and both Jo and I hope and pray that she will pull through this latest set back. Send her our love, and as others have said, Ian, make sure you look after yourself while supporting Deb.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:29:08 pm by Barry » Logged
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2012, 09:53:50 am »

Double crossing everything now. I hope this works out well. Keep positive everyone, and Ian, you look after yourself too. If you need owt at all, just ask.

Si

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Jason
CA Veteran

Has anyone booked my hospital room?

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2012, 09:57:33 am »

All i can say is I'm wshing for a good outcome, you're both in my thoughts at this time

Wooosh!!!!
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2012, 01:07:01 pm »

Ian, my thoughts are with you and Deb, nothing can make these times easy, but I wish you strength.

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2012, 02:14:51 pm »

I'm not sure that I can say something that hasn't already been said but I too want to extend my sincerest wishes to both of you in what must be truly awful times.

Best

Paul

Crouch..........bind..........set
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2012, 03:18:53 pm »

I'm very sorry to hear this Ian. Words cannot express how I feel about this. Wishing both of you all the strength in the world.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2012, 05:51:11 pm »

Ian words can simply not express my feeling and thoughts with you at this time. Send my love to Debs who im glad ive met in good health

TobyAnscombe

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2012, 07:57:37 pm »

Wishing you both the best - keep strong Ian and our thoughts are with you & Debs.

We are in the vendee and travel back via Rouen on thurs/Friday - if there is anything that we can do then please let me know!
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2012, 09:53:41 pm »

So sorry to hear this Ian, our thoughts prayers and best wishes are with you and Debs, to coin you kind words to Brad, We think She's a Hell of a Girl.
Mr Termite

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2012, 09:57:14 am »

I was invited yesterday to stay in Deb's bedroom ovenight, and my night at the hospital could certainly have been worse. I arrived about 8, and the bed was all made up. Deb was being a bit restless, kept displacing the oxy mask. When I replaced it and asked her to wear it "just for me", there was a bit of a nod. Later in the night the nurses were concerned that she was displacing the bedclothes as well, and applied a foil blanket - surely the world's noisest bed-linen when the patient is restless! Deb has a history of waking up with fewer covers than she started with, so this was not news to me. About 2 they found it "necessary" to change the bed (i.e. it was!), but seemed to do so without any resentment. They also adjusted the medication, and from then on Deb slept soundly, as did I for a few hours. Regular checks were made throughout the night and I cannot fault the service, really, just smashing girls. I left just after 7, drove the 25 miles home in the overcast dawn. I am welcome there tonight - if there is a need.

Thankyou for all the warmth. I am finding it very therapeutic to write this stuff down, but apologise for sometimes providing "too much information". It is quite hard to be truly balanced in every judgement just now!

Missing Termietermite
Jason
CA Veteran

Has anyone booked my hospital room?

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2012, 10:06:18 am »

Thankyou for all the warmth. I am finding it very therapeutic to write this stuff down, but apologise for sometimes providing "too much information". It is quite hard to be truly balanced in every judgement just now!
Am sure I speak for all here by saying that if putting this down helps, and to do it to friends/fellow CA'ers, then do so. Most of us have met Debs and yourself, and have been touched by such lovely people as you are, so keep going and stay strong

Wooosh!!!!
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2012, 10:40:53 am »

Ian,

never apologise for doing what feels right.
Keep Debs as comfortable as you can.

My thoughts and hopes are with you both.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2012, 10:43:14 am »

Ian,

thanks for letting us know wht's going on. All the best in these difficlut times and take care

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2012, 11:41:39 am »

Ian,

Thank you for keeping up dated on Deb's situation. 
Don't worry about telling us anything you want to if it's helping you in these difficult times, then just keep posting.

T.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: