Club Arnage
May 01, 2024, 10:04:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleu Nord site plan 2013  (Read 23059 times)
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2013, 08:41:31 am »

With regards to Garyfrogeye's request can somebody check to make sure we're in the right place for us, I might have it right

even more probably got it wrong Sad

Adjusted it slightly Bill, some very computer savvy people have misread the spread sheet, you not the first or I suspect the last. : )
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2013, 12:17:32 pm »

Tickets collected from the post office and were are Rang 17-21 Place 96. So that looks long and thin to me, which is a real shame as it would be much better if we'd been in a block rather than a row.
Could someone less idiotic than me please apply these to the plan under the group Garyfrogeye & Co
Cheers

They're in 7x5m plots Gary,  the plan doesn't reflect the actual shape.

The Brethren Rock
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2013, 03:46:51 pm »

With regards to Garyfrogeye's request can somebody check to make sure we're in the right place for us, I might have it right

even more probably got it wrong Sad

Adjusted it slightly Bill, some very computer savvy people have misread the spread sheet, you not the first or I suspect the last. : )

AHA thanks Barry I did wonder. So the RANG number is the black line down the left hand side. In the graph not the spread sheet side numbers - gottit!

Cheers.

bill (and no doubt Gary Bob and Ant  et al) Wink

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2013, 10:14:09 pm »

Thank God for pointing out the mistake. I'd hate to think that we were camping anywhere noisy!
Cheers for the clarification Rusty. I should be able to squeeze the frogeye and a tent into a 7m x 5m plot. Grin

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2013, 12:45:02 am »

Gary, if you have a problem squeezing anything in, i'm sure we can help you out, we are origami black belts, and we also do a very nice line of LM macramé, all for sale over the weekend. Get in before we sell out

The Brethren Rock
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2013, 11:51:14 pm »

In process of getting the laptop back into working order - currently, it won't let me see the whole spreadsheet or update it - if some kind soul could annotate it with MG Mark and Elanman plus associated chaps in Rows 13-18, Places 20 and 21 in each row, that would be great.

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Newcastle Dave

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2013, 12:03:43 am »

In process of getting the laptop back into working order - currently, it won't let me see the whole spreadsheet or update it - if some kind soul could annotate it with MG Mark and Elanman plus associated chaps in Rows 13-18, Places 20 and 21 in each row, that would be great.

MG Mark

Done

Ooooooops - I put you in the wrong rows  - thank you to whoever moved you to the right places
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:19:55 am by Newcastle Dave » Logged
John
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2013, 06:59:42 pm »

What are the facilities like on Blue Nord. First time back after 10 years away. Stayed in beausjour last time and too far away from track
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2013, 09:25:53 pm »

What are the facilities like on Blue Nord. First time back after 10 years away. Stayed in beausjour last time and too far away from track
You will see a world of difference on BN, 10 yearsago it was just a car park which allowed camping and 1 bog by the entrance. Now it has proper bogs and showers in the centre (behind the JustTickets (?) enclosure, which is a pain if you have to walk around it but heyho). As you probably know the pitches are numbered and well organised.
Brian

Ok where are the Pikie's

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2014, 09:43:28 pm »

As we have our tickets for this year, how do we get a blank site plan so we can update Huh
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2014, 10:57:07 pm »

As we have our tickets for this year, how do we get a blank site plan so we can update Huh
You have to clear the old one for which I've done and put into a new thread

http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=12069.0

And I can't find our pitches but I seem to remember that last year the missing ones started to jump over a row as the spaces ran out. We were at the bottom of our row but it continued with people from the row behind (if that makes sense)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:01:33 pm by Stu » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: