Club Arnage
April 25, 2024, 10:54:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "will stu get a passport and book his ferry in time" thread  (Read 26375 times)
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2014, 10:35:49 pm »

The Immigration Police were at my local filling station the other day and i was tempted to ask them if they would deport me to France.   Smiley
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2014, 10:52:37 pm »

In other news from the Liverpool Boys camp: One member of the Scottish branch, due to arrive Thursday around 3pm has had an exam related nightmare, he is now arriving Friday afternoon via the worlds most expensive easyjet flight and a first class journey on the TGV  Roll Eyes

Hopefully that's an end to the dramas and I'll be suitably drunk for his arrival on Friday  Grin

They have lumps of what round the back???
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2014, 11:23:29 pm »

We're having a logistical nightmare this year. I wouldn't care, we had splashed out on the Portsmouth Caen crossing going out and I missed it. Scummer class TGV ticket booked though. I've got a couple of hours to cross to Montparnasse. Wait till you see our new entertainment centre.  Smiley
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2014, 02:51:32 am »

We're having a logistical nightmare this year. I wouldn't care, we had splashed out on the Portsmouth Caen crossing going out and I missed it. Scummer class TGV ticket booked though. I've got a couple of hours to cross to Montparnasse. Wait till you see our new entertainment centre.  Smiley

Looking forward to it. Web splashed out on flights to CDA so we don't need to d**k around on that underground in Paris. Straight off the plane and onto the train to Le Mans.

How hard can it be?  Evil

Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2014, 08:50:48 am »

Due to TGV times from CDG, I'll get there half an hour quicker going via Montparnasse and in a 24hr race every second counts. I also nearly had the 6:25am flight from Newcastle booked and when I went for the final click, it doubled in price to nearly £400 so I then went for the lunch time one and that one suddenly became full. Wifes telling me somethings trying to stop me and I shouldn't be going. Anyway afternoon flight from Leeds £98.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 08:54:14 am by Stu » Logged
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2014, 01:30:10 pm »

Wee Roberts just forked out £150 for a flight and £80 for a 1st class TGV ticket to get there on Friday around 3pm  Shocked

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: