Club Arnage
April 25, 2024, 09:17:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about booking?  (Read 4504 times)
JoshuaLeMans

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2014, 04:08:21 pm »

Hi there, I was currently booking my second trip to Le Mans but this time I'm camping and I kept on getting some errors on some things.

Firstly, When I tried to select my campsite it said that the only one available is AA EPINETTES. As I wanted to go for the Green section so therefore I'm close to the Village and the Paddocks if I wanted a trip into the areas later in the evening.

Secondly, When I finished our booking and tried to select the delivery it kept on saying that I can't go for either ENVOI SECURISE EUROPE/MONDE when I obviously do live in both Europe and the World. As I live in the United Kingdom. Scotland in fact.

So if someone could help me with this it would be grateful for me and my family.

Joshua
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 12:38:25 pm »

The ACO Le Mans ticketing web site has (again) been a total disaster for those of us wishing to buy tickets.
I've emailed the ticket office directly as I'm in the same boat as you.  Their email address is  - ticket@lemans.org 
Good luck.

Steve East Anglian cobras

pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 07:29:54 pm »

The ACO Le Mans ticketing web site has (again) been a total disaster for those of us wishing to buy tickets.
I've emailed the ticket office directly as I'm in the same boat as you.  Their email address is  - ticket@lemans.org 
Good luck.

Hi Steve, there is also a dedicated email address published by the ACO specifically for members at membres.ticket@lemans.org. If you haven't tried that yet maybe worth a punt?

(Feeling slightly guilty now as had no problem early last Tuesday)....

Pete B.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 02:14:10 pm »

Cheers Pete,
I've had a number of emails from the ticket office, apologising for the log on issues and confirming my email order.
We shall see!

Steve East Anglian cobras

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: