Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 01:18:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nonmotorsport Festivals  (Read 7798 times)
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2015, 08:30:25 am »

Not quite a festival - but... I will be appearing, with my band (www.blackmarketband.co.uk) for the evening at The Bier Keller in Bracknell on the 3rd October. 

As you can imagine, with a name like the Bier Keller, they have a wide variety of...beer....

if some of you could come along to dilute the extraordinary number of drunken hen party fuelled girls, that would be appreciated very much..... Smiley
This is next weekend folks, the rugby should be on and hopefully have a better result than this wekends!
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2015, 07:04:48 pm »

Not quite a festival - but... I will be appearing, with my band (www.blackmarketband.co.uk) for the evening at The Bier Keller in Bracknell on the 3rd October. 

As you can imagine, with a name like the Bier Keller, they have a wide variety of...beer....

if some of you could come along to dilute the extraordinary number of drunken hen party fuelled girls, that would be appreciated very much..... Smiley
This is next weekend folks, the rugby should be on and hopefully have a better result than this wekends!
Anybody coming to this gig and is not on my Facebook, could you email me on ianrwills@aol.com, thanks.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2015, 09:25:11 pm »

Anybody coming to this gig and is not on my Facebook, could you email me on ianrwills@aol.com, thanks.
Update on the Rugby, it will definitely be on in one section of the Keller, more if there are enough people wanting to watch it, the band is due to start when the Rugby finishes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: