Club Arnage
April 26, 2024, 03:25:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Y'all  (Read 1588 times)
Pidgeon
CA Veteran

I'm a Sebringllama

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2003, 05:04:58 pm »

8)Today is Christmas Day and I am dead broke.  Roll Eyes But there is no 'Bah Humbug'  >:(in my holidays. All my grown children and all of their children are celebrating Christmas morning as I once did several years ago, and I have the good fortune of celebrating  ;Dthese days all over with my childrens children. The looks and smiles and laughter just never change. Shocked
BUT ENOUGH OF THAT ......
Having been introduced to this venue, I see a group of people who are not only are followers of motorsports around the world, but also many who are involved ... if not in the racing sport themselves, but are the avid followers of races throughout the world, and owners or 'wanna be' owners of some 'REALLY NICE CARS'.
This Club Arnage site is full of 'dedicated' motorsports racing buffs. able contributors with a great gift of articulation and description, ( some not so gifted  like myself Embarrassed ), dedicated moderators Huh, and obviously a bunch of horny drunks. Kiss Lips Sealed Embarrassed Tongue Roll Eyes Shocked Angry Grin( been there ... done that ).
Having made only one trip to LeMans, I want to say that the people I met there and especially the two persons most responsible ( The Moose & Powermite ) for making it such a great trip, AND to all of you on this site 'THANG U' and have the Happiest and the most PROPEROUS of all of the coming New Years.  Keep up the good work.              Pidge

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: