Club Arnage
April 27, 2024, 01:39:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted - Parking Blanc and grandstand tickets ** Subject now closed **  (Read 2211 times)
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2016, 09:04:49 pm »

Hi fellow CA'ers,

I realise that this is bit if a LOOOONG shot! A pal of mine and his partner usually travel over to LM but reluctantly decided not to attend this year due to conflicting calendar commitments. Unexpectedly they are now free to go and are now hunting around for tickets. Accommodation is already sorted but we are looking for Parking Blanc and a couple of reasonable covered grandstand tickets (they are ACO members and usually use the stands 17 or 18 but I realise this would be practically impossible, given the difficulty I had obtaining them on the day of sales opening). Anyhow, if there is anyone out there that may be unfortunate to have anything like this that they cannot use I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Any pointers as to other potential sources would also be welcomed. I have already advised them to contact alternatives such as the tourist office etc.

Best rgds,

Pete B.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:52:27 pm by pretzel » Logged

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 01:43:07 pm »

Have a look over on 1st Tickets.

They're quoting Parking Blanc at £47 (yes, £'s not €'s) and a selection of tribunes at £90/£102 per seat.

Paul/Landman

Crouch..........bind..........set
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 07:24:23 pm »

Thanks for the pointer Paul. Have also found an interesting posting on Pistonheads that we're following up.

Pete B/Pretzel

EDIT - Request now closed, all requirements sorted for our friends!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 07:29:01 pm by pretzel » Logged

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: