Club Arnage
April 26, 2024, 07:25:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Rally- Help required  (Read 1787 times)
Black Granny
CA Veteran

Please give generously, You know it makes sense!

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2016, 04:57:07 pm »

As some of you may know (and indeed contributed) Team Black Granny sometimes do a charity collection around the campsite on Friday evening at LM.
This year we are doing something a bit different. We are taking my 1996 Toyota Celica on the Two Balls Banger Rally (http://www.twoballbangerrally.co.uk). This is a 4 day trip starting in St Omer in France and ending in Nice. The route is around 1200 miles and takes in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Switzerland,Italy and Monaco as well as, obviously, France.
On the way we will tackle the Stelvio pass as well as the Monaco Grand Prix circuit.

The aim of the rally, apart from (hopefully) having a lot of fun and taking in some great scenery, is to raise money for charity. I will be raising money for Bowel Cancer research. This is something that claimed the life of my younger brother a few years back and could affect any of us.
Our team name is 2 Shady Greys (reflecting our hair colour and characters) and our outfit bear more than a passing resemblance to the Tarquin persona.

We have set up a Just Giving page www.justgiving.com/2shadygreys for donations and are also offer corporate sponsorship. For a £50 donation your company name will be advertised on the car. All corporate sponsor names will be put into a hat and the winner drawn out will have their company name and logo across the bonnet of the car.

All donations will be gratefully received.
Any queries on sponsorship then please PM me.

* 2shady.jpg (77 KB, 283x434 - viewed 231 times.)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 05:01:50 pm by Black Granny » Logged

Mines a Gin & Tonic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: