Club Arnage
April 26, 2024, 06:43:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket office for 2017 LM 24: 25/10 for members - 28/10 for general public  (Read 8228 times)
elanman
CA Veteran

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 11:09:37 am »

Mine arrived last week, never received them this early before, they even beat the Credit Card bill for them arriving .
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 12:36:55 am »

Mine arrived last week, never received them this early before, they even beat the Credit Card bill for them arriving .

Well what a turn up. A genuine first, against any odds, let alone long odds on recent elections or referendum!  So much for the "where are our tickets" thread stretching into late May....

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Volks Repair Man
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 01:34:21 pm »

Well, I thought it had all gone too smoothly. Just been e-mailed to say I need to return my tickets!

Because the website wouldn't apply my ACO discount back in October I paid full price while booking and then ACO reimbursed me after. Now it turns out I have to have different member specific tickets and my original ones have been cancelled.

How ridiculous just to keep the red tape flowing, what does it matter what the ticket says!!
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2017, 03:37:19 pm »

I have received similar email today. I had managed to get two GE's at ACO rate but they want me to return everything else to them. My question is who is going to pay for these to be sent securely/registered back to the incompetent ACO ?  I don't wish to send them in standard post as then it would be my word against theirs in they don't arrive. Out of principle i don't feel i should pay a penny for their F'up.

Well, I thought it had all gone too smoothly. Just been e-mailed to say I need to return my tickets!

Because the website wouldn't apply my ACO discount back in October I paid full price while booking and then ACO reimbursed me after. Now it turns out I have to have different member specific tickets and my original ones have been cancelled.

How ridiculous just to keep the red tape flowing, what does it matter what the ticket says!!

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: