Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 03:12:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheers from Portugal  (Read 3180 times)
RJLouro

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2017, 02:12:31 pm »

Long time fan of the race, going as far back as when I was a kid in early 80's. Use to watch the race on the couch and since I'm turning 40 this June decided it would be enough of an excuse to watch the race live for the very first time.

Plans include leaving on the 8th of June, arriving on Le Mans on the 11th just in time for the technical verifications and staying the full week there. Will be driving a classic 911, so the trip itself will be another highlight. Tickets already bought including T20 grandstand and staying at Bleu Nord campsite.

Will be going solo, so expecting to meet with other Le Mans fans =)
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 03:00:01 pm »

Welcome to Club Arnage.

Oh, you will meet with plenty of fans Grin There are probably other forum members on Bleu Nord too.

Sounds like you will be having a great road trip in your 911 too, here's hoping it will be a safe and trouble free one.

Only problem could be that you will wanting to be celebrating gourd 41st birthday at Le Mans...

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
RJLouro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 04:42:30 pm »

Thank you!

Yeah, I guess that will be the most logical outcome =) I'm thinking about going to Le Mans Classic next year with my wife and baby daughter, but for the first Year I want the "No strings attached" feeling.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: