Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 11:17:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2023 Tickets  (Read 9934 times)
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2022, 03:52:35 pm »

The ACO issued a programme today which seems fairly busy. One point of interest was the map of the campsites, https://www.24h-lemans.com/en/info/circuit-map.
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2022, 09:21:08 pm »

I've seen that before but not in such good res.  It's extraordinary how much camping and parking space has been lost, the amount of parking around the main (tribunes) part of the circuit is unlikely to be enough for Wednesday/Thursday, let alone the weekend. 
Flatoutstonkers

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2022, 07:03:40 pm »

In 2023 do you have to buy GA tickets in advance rather than on site on the day.
The website says all tickets are sold out. This can't be correct. We scooped up two Beausejour tickets from the ACO last evening, but would willingly swop them for Arnage.
I must say that the current regime led poorly by Fillon doesn't encourage confidence. The parade gets ever more surreal at every passing year.
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2022, 11:01:54 pm »

In 2023 do you have to buy GA tickets in advance rather than on site on the day.
The website says all tickets are sold out. This can't be correct. We scooped up two Beausejour tickets from the ACO last evening, but would willingly swop them for Arnage.
I must say that the current regime led poorly by Fillon doesn't encourage confidence. The parade gets ever more surreal at every passing year.

The ACO are reporting (today) that the event is a sell out.  Whether any tickets will appear for purchase on the gate (as has always been the case before), I've no idea.   It's just completely unprecedented. 
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2022, 12:12:48 am »

There has been the whiff of hype and hysteria in the press releases from the ACO recently.
I find it difficult to believe that they have sold in excess of 250,000 tickets, a normal number of attendees, in advance.
If they have, they better beef up security, there are an awful lot of French spectators who usually buy their tickets on the gate race week, who will be extremely upset.
goodduck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2022, 01:32:17 am »

I was very surprised to read that it was sold out today. I was planning on attending in 2023 and am in a bit of a panic. I am hoping that they either release more tickets or someone here will have an extra ticket to sell between now and June 10.

looking for 2 General Admission tickets for 2023 24H Le Mans race only but will buy anything available.
Flatoutstonkers

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2022, 05:24:34 pm »

I phoned up the ticket office at Le Mans this afternoon. The person I spoke to said albthe GA tickets were sold out. I asked how many had been sold, was it over 300k. She claimed not to know. She also didn't know whether any more were likely to go on sale and whether any would be sold on the week of the race.
If they are not I think that there will be a riot at the entry gates.
A friend has stayed on the ACO ticket site today and managed to acquire 2 GA tickets and two weekend tickets which were slipped onto the site at random intervals during the day.
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2022, 01:10:38 pm »

From the Beermountain FB group,

The Prefecture of Le Mans has capped the attendance at 270 000 on safety and infrastructure grounds.
The added number of corporate and guests will cut into the numbers available for public sale.I also believe I am correct in saying that a sizeable block of tickets each year is kept for locals,by way of a sweetener for all of the disruption raceweek.
As such it will all impact on the quantity remaining.
The ACO achieved what they set out to do which was create a clamour and get the Bank Account full pre Christmas.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2022, 11:01:45 am »

From the Beermountain FB group,

The Prefecture of Le Mans has capped the attendance at 270 000 on safety and infrastructure grounds.
The added number of corporate and guests will cut into the numbers available for public sale.I also believe I am correct in saying that a sizeable block of tickets each year is kept for locals,by way of a sweetener for all of the disruption raceweek.
As such it will all impact on the quantity remaining.
The ACO achieved what they set out to do which was create a clamour and get the Bank Account full pre Christmas.

That sounds entirely believable to me. 
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2022, 01:46:40 am »

I was very surprised to read that it was sold out today. I was planning on attending in 2023 and am in a bit of a panic. I am hoping that they either release more tickets or someone here will have an extra ticket to sell between now and June 10.
I think that with all the corporate hospitality getting in the way and all the strange French sideshows, you're better off going in 2024.

And the locals will riot if they can't get in.  It looks like they're being funnelled into the practice, or directed to a hole in the fence

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
M3_SMG

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2022, 12:48:36 pm »

If anyone has 1 General Entry Ticket going spare, please let me know.

Many thanks
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2023, 11:57:46 am »

Well I've given up trying to get camping passes and tickets. I cancelled my ferry yesterday so I guess its 2024 for us. I'm heading to Tuscany to ride my pushbike down to Rome on all those lovely white gravel roads with a nice bottle of chianti strapped to my frame instead.  Grin

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
championaudi
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2023, 10:05:01 pm »

Alas I saw the writing on the wall the tail end of last year

I sensed the 'fan' was going to be cast aside for the event we all would love to be part of but ,'that's business ' I guess

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2023, 08:11:16 pm »

If anyone has 1 General Entry Ticket going spare, please let me know.

Many thanks

Pop your request here - http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?board=4.0

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2023, 12:16:26 pm »

ACO trying to cash in a bit more on tickets do you think?

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/24-heures-du-mans/24-heures-du-mans-billetterie-a-guichets-fermes-laco-lance-une-plateforme-officielle-de-revente-9dbd0066-c9a3-11ed-b7b6-abe6ad8a6310?utm_content=link&utm_term=lemainelibre&utm_campaign=facebook&utm_source=nonli&utm_medium=Social&fbclid=IwAR3V7SoX2eIekVA0gJK79YRbifqOar3vikbCEDL_tNzHkMiNDs5aATtSXLU

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: