Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 11:57:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2023 Tickets  (Read 9936 times)
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2023, 12:43:09 pm »

It's just a resale page presumably for those who have not taken up their tickets.  The page has been up for about 10 days now.  There have been a few week tickets and a few Beausejour camping available.  Literally 1's and 2's.  I don't see anything resembling cashing in?    Most of the time the page has been down but I've seen tickets actually available three times now.  
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:47:39 pm by Aysedasi » Logged
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2023, 01:06:51 pm »

The profiteers are coming out from underneath their stones.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225498653519?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11021.m43.l1120&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=1a4b60c34e6a41e5904c79f791450757&bu=43032051163&ut=RU&exe=0&ext=0&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20230328013629&segname=11021

One single Beausejour ticket. 
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2023, 11:09:10 pm »

Thats just a chancer who is hoping someone gives him a grand, will send nothing and shut his account down. Probably doesn't even have a ticket

Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2023, 01:44:11 pm »

More than likely. 
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

joint european drinking initiative

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2023, 12:03:27 pm »

It just occurred to me has the ACO pandered to the mighty hospitality firms over tickets.It was foreseen by many the ACO would sell the fans out when the got in bed with the dreaded FIA.Its happened.Time perhaps to seek fun elsewhere.Nurburgring 24,Spa and many others may be seeing their sales increase.

J.E.D.I.
i dont want to be in a club
i want to be in a gang
or perhaps a drinking order
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2023, 01:10:43 pm »

I daresay that many tickets have been sold or given to corporate partners.  Haven't the ACO been 'in bed' with the FIA for years though? 
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2023, 03:51:16 pm »

It just occurred to me has the ACO pandered to the mighty hospitality firms over tickets.It was foreseen by many the ACO would sell the fans out when the got in bed with the dreaded FIA.Its happened.Time perhaps to seek fun elsewhere.Nurburgring 24,Spa and many others may be seeing their sales increase.
Could be as over where blu nord is etc they have said / are doing a massive site for 100 year celebrations so very corporate related.

Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2023, 10:26:47 pm »

Could be as over where blu nord is etc they have said / are doing a massive site for 100 year celebrations so very corporate related.

Well, they've effectively dumped pretty well everyone off of Bleu, Blanc and Vert.  Sadly diehard spectators are no longer as valuable as pretty corporate people who know nothing about the 24 Hours but fancy an expensive jolly.....   Wink
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2023, 07:25:19 am »

Wonder what will happen next year. Celebrations over, sites back, but pissed off long term spectators don't come back.
What happened to Technoparc? It was partially flooded the last year we used it year but you would think drainage could be improved.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2023, 01:34:08 pm »

Wonder what will happen next year. Celebrations over, sites back, but pissed off long term spectators don't come back.
What happened to Technoparc? It was partially flooded the last year we used it year but you would think drainage could be improved.

It'll certainly be interesting to see what happens.  Particularly if the ACO's big centenary 'show' actually spoils things for the diehards, e.g. with inability to get around, parking and so on.   I wonder how many of those who have been let down by the ACO this year will go back in 2024? 
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2023, 02:07:32 pm »

I think it will be a case of some (alleged) diehards not returning, but also some new ones will be created.

Obviously next years crowd will be back to around recent numbers, although with extra brands in HyperCar and the switch to GT3 (boo) might bring some new fans or retain those that are new this year.

It would be interesting to know if there has been / will be an increase in ACO members, with the earlier onsale option for members it was certainly an extra benefit of being a member for this years race.

One thing is certain,  well as certain as it can be,  there will be a race next year.

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2023, 09:32:09 pm »

I can't help but think back to Group C day's. Big entry loads of spectators. Then 3.5 litre engine rule introduced (not ACO's fault) entry and crowd dropped in following years. I wonder what will happen in future years. Projected pit extension to allow up to 80 cars. Seeming increase in support races taking up space that  used to be for camping. Are they looking at  less numbers but pay more?

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

joint european drinking initiative

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2023, 10:05:51 pm »

Nurburgring 24 had 4 or more cars per garage.i was gobsmacked.LM has changed much to the better but I do miss how it was 30 years ago.All good fun hunting for a Karzi,stumbling through the empty bottles down the start finish.

J.E.D.I.
i dont want to be in a club
i want to be in a gang
or perhaps a drinking order
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2023, 10:11:18 pm »

I don't miss the awful toilets one bit.  At least I don't have to keep a toilet roll in my bag at all times any more.  And the broken bottles all along the front of the stands were a nightmare.  What I do miss is the unimpeded view that we had before the arrival of debris fencing and the superb straight run down to the Esses...  Then again, we now have a fabulous viewing bank at Indianapolis (as good a place to watch as anywhere on the circuit).  I've also failed to find the Grand Marnier crepe stall on my last few visits.  After staying up all night a couple of those for an early breakfast really did the trick!   Wink
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2023, 10:15:51 pm »

Yes. But the awful toilets are not really missed because of the long queues for the new ones.  I can't hold it that long so I go in the bushes.  I don't miss the smell from the Jaguar Grandstand toilets, which spread into the tunnel under the circuit.  I can't say that the place is anymore comfortable and we now have less viewing sites and more catch fencing, and a ridiculously long walk from the campsites, which I'm finding difficult.

I never did find the Grand Marnier crepes, but I'm told they weren't cheap

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: