Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 02:12:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted GE tickets Resolved by ACO  (Read 617 times)
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2023, 12:41:15 pm »

As per other people looking for any spare GE's.
Two epinettes camping and aco members area access passes already bought and as per every other year we'll get the ge's later (Well that's worked out well for us)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 02:12:45 am by enzo » Logged

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 01:58:33 pm »

As per other people looking for any spare GE's.
Two epinettes camping and aco members area access passes already bought and as per every other year we'll get the ge's later (Well that's worked out well for us)

Have you tried contacting the ticket office? As a member I had an email before Christmas that said;-
"If you have reserved Members Area passes but have not purchased tickets, please contact our ticket office as it reopens in 9 January".

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 02:11:39 am »

Yeah I tried them via email before Xmas. Received a
response that went into my junk folder. Replied to that email to no avail. Tried a few times on phone and couldn't get through.
Received two more emails telling me all sold out and a resale portal would be opening. Then yesterday evening received a call asking did I still want 4 ge tickets for the weekend or entire week sir ?
Ticket office placed the order into my account just had to login in and pay phew !

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 10:16:12 am »

Congrats!
It sounds like there are still the odd few tickets not getting paid for and so returning for general sale, I guess you were lucky to be on a list of members with a Members Area Pass and at or near the top!

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
apexdc

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 12:54:39 am »

I had purchased ACO member area access for two, but had not yet bought tickets when they stopped selling. Got an email a couple of weeks ago offering me one ticket. I politely  asked if I could have two, since I had member assess already and they did it. I thy.ink there might still be some in pla

Big relief. Club ACO has generally been very helpful.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: