Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 11:23:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kylie Video  (Read 13227 times)
rcutler
« on: February 11, 2004, 11:43:14 am »

OK, so not quite realted to Le Mans but what is the car that Kylie gets out of at the START of her latest video. It has been bugging me for weeks.

I would be nice if Audi UK bring her instead of JK this year Grin (Dream on)
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 12:33:33 pm »

Haven't seen it!!!  Bit like the video CD you promised to post out as I couldn't make the last drinks session in London!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Have you posted it yet??
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 12:38:43 pm »

Lamborgini 400GT

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
rcutler
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2004, 12:42:41 pm »

That is spooky Mark, I posted you a PM earlier about 14secs before you made the post about not having the CD yet! It will be with you shortly
rcutler
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 12:46:46 pm »

Thanks HGB, my classic car knowledge was never brilliant but it strengthens my liking for Lambo's. Especially after watching Gumball 3000 The Movie last night and seing a 20 something blond (Very Attractive) driving no other than a Murcielago It was hers and she was on her own. That is one women I can't wait to meet. She was arrested I think once and had a few fines but gave up before the finish. For some reason they did not say why.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2004, 05:21:45 pm »

That is spooky Mark, I posted you a PM earlier about 14secs before you made the post about not having the CD yet! It will be with you shortly

Rick, I hope (?) you've included me in that also, ref my PM of a week or two ago.

Cheers
Steve

Steve East Anglian cobras

rcutler
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2004, 10:08:16 am »

Yes it will. I am hoping someone at Le Mans has a DVD player or just a TV and others can see it. With the genuine background effect that a true english pub gets close to.

Gibberish did you see the whole video in the end,and what did you think?
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2004, 11:15:44 am »

Gibberish did you see the whole video in the end,and what did you think?

Actually Rick, I'm still having a spot of bother with that.  The offspring is sorting it out. Smiley

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2004, 01:57:40 pm »

I am hoping someone at Le Mans has a DVD player or just a TV and others can  see it.

I will have a big TV on MB so i can add a player of sorts if it runs on a PS2 ??

Take life by the horns and live it.
rcutler
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2004, 02:48:43 pm »

I can produce DVD's and those have all played on PS2's. I did my own version of the Le Mans Classic on DVD as well as the arnage bit. It is great having a camcorder and the abitlity to DVD's as the official DVD never covers the illegal bits!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2004, 03:47:33 pm »

Rick

Just an idea?

How bout "producing" a film of some of the pissed up antics over the weekend, i.e. poo bar, Brethren bash, Stu trying to get into his tent etc and making a quick DVD to show on MB sometime just before the Eng v Fra game on the Sunday? Anyone with a videocamera could make a contribution, esp if we had the right technology there to do the editting.

Might be fun Huh to see what tits we make of ourselves whilst we're still actually there.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2004, 03:55:18 pm »

Quote from: Andy Zarse link=board=10;threadid=1451;start=0#msg15098 date=1076
Might be fun Huh to see what tits we make of ourselves whilst we're still actually there.
[quote

Or a trifle too embarassing?  Roll Eyes

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
rcutler
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2004, 04:02:21 pm »

I could bring my PC but I have not got a generator yet so will not have mains power to run the pc.

Editing the Le Mans tape requires it uploading onto the PC at real time. It can not be done any quicker than actual playback. Sad

Editing is quick and easy just simply dropping the relvent captures to the timeline. The downside is the rendering as this can take upto 8 hours for 1 hour of video. It is fully dependant on how many clip shortenings, captions and transitions you add though.  Undecided

My new PC is much quicker but I have not done any editing yet so I am unsure of the times it takes to do these tasks. Grin

I will certainly consider doing that but another suggestion is that people recording onto a different tape from the event then they can be played out direct from the camcorder onto a TV. Huh

I can only edit Mini DV to my knowledge but I might be able to edit video from total flash gits having a MicroDV cam. Shocked

Failing editing on the Sunday I could upload tapes then edit back in blighty and put the final cut on DVD and sell of to members. DVD cost me about £2.00 including box and labels. Cheesy
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2004, 04:12:14 pm »

OK, Digital Camcorder added to the list of things to take!!   Smiley
rcutler
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2004, 04:13:51 pm »

I have started a new thread in general discussion about camcorders If we can all post there I can asses the intested and test technology as required.

Cheers.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: