Club Arnage
June 16, 2024, 04:36:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just saying Hi!  (Read 25345 times)
PC McGarry No.452
CA Veteran

I'm a llaw enforcer!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2004, 05:25:23 pm »

I'll find you, don't you worry! And when I do, it's the truncheon for you Raoul!!!

I've been missing that truncheon! Shocked Shocked

Don't worry, it won't miss you!!!!!! It'll be like riding your bike without a saddle all round France!!!  

Here comes the policeman,
The big friendly policeman,
PC McGarry number 452
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2004, 05:27:21 pm »

This is believed to be someone bearing a resemblance to Raoul wearing a mask hiding in H's boot to evade customes and immigration.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Steve East Anglian cobras

PC McGarry No.452
CA Veteran

I'm a llaw enforcer!!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2004, 05:30:00 pm »

No, I was at Dover that day. Unfortunatley it was just a normal asylum seeker, so we sent him to the asylum!!! Not before the old rubber gloves were put to good use on a full body search though!!   Ahhhhhhh.......Latex!!!!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 05:31:38 pm by PC McGarry No.452 » Logged

PC McGarry number 452
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2004, 05:33:59 pm »

Did you use the special truncheon and COSHH regs approved lubricant ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

PC McGarry No.452
CA Veteran

I'm a llaw enforcer!!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2004, 05:40:30 pm »

Nope, just a standard "Truncheon Meat Sandwich"  A truncheon between a pair of buns!!!!  Apparently Raoul likes that though!!  Shocked

PC McGarry number 452
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2004, 10:51:32 am »

Gawd, what have I started?!

Precisely..........what have you started MGB.  Nearly p**sed myself when I saw Raoul appear on the thread!!!

I reckon it's BigH in disguise.  What say you H?   Cheesy

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Raoul
CA Veteran

I'm Raoul!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2004, 11:16:09 am »

Sorry, I have been asleep.

I have to work nights for a a guy called Frankie big cockny guy with gold chains and stuff, says I will be like him one day.

Also that is the truncheon that I remember Shocked
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2004, 11:45:06 am »

I've just received an interesting package in the post from Raoul.
He claims he is being set up by PC McGarry and is attempting to claim political asylum.
Most of McGarry's 'evidence' is contrived and, it seems, this is a personnal vendeta.

The whole H thing is something he wants to distance himself from and he still has sleepless nights thinking about it.

I've suggested he visits the local Citizens Advice Bureau, even though he is not, actually, a citizen.  I'm sure someone will defend his case, lets face it, think of some of the shifty charactures that have got off scot free recently.  It's all down to good legal advice!

I must say, the contents of the video evidence supplied truely shocked me.  But I am made of sterner stuff and will rise above it.
Now where did I leave the Prozac?

PC McGarry No.452
CA Veteran

I'm a llaw enforcer!!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2004, 01:06:20 pm »

Raoul is a lieing little g1t (little being appropriate in more ways than one!!)

Ever since he sneaked through the Channel Tunnel under a Eurostar train (he is so short he could just walk along the rack as they passed over his head!) he has been causing trouble and spreading lies wherever he goes. Poor old Big H tried to befriend him and what did he get in return, apart from an unpleasant initiation into the intimate pleasures of an angle grinder!!

Raoul must be stopped, before anyone else from this forum has the misfortune of crossing his path. Should he still be free in June who knows what havoc he could cause at the Champagne Bar!!

PC McGarry number 452
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2004, 02:06:24 pm »

The appearance of Raoul in cyberspace, has, I admit, rocked me to my boots, and Gibber I'll have to throw my hands up, go all goggle eyed and shake my head at this one.
He was in a shocking state last time I saw him and I just can't even begin to imagine how he's got hold of a functioning synapse connection never mind a pc and a modem. The little b*stard even appears to have got some LM camping tickets.
And talking of PC's, m'lud, it'a fair cop McGarry and no mistake, you've got me banged to rights but it's society that's to blame. I haven't forgotten the Birmingham Six, or the Fab Four, so it sounds like I'll be needing advice from the finest legal brains in the country. Ant and Dec, maybe.
The sight of Candida and that truncheon has brought back some truly shocking eye watering memories, and it'll be some extra hold gel for me before I go out, just to get my hair back down from the vertical.
Steve, that may be a good likeness, although I suspect it's a little flattering. To tell you the truth, I never really saw the stunted sod in daylight, he'd usually stay holed up muttering about obaki and in-laws.
I'm very touched by your concern lads, and having said all that, I'm still very fond of the truncated tyke; if you track him down PC McGarry Sir, go very gentle.
Has anyone ever read Pet Cemetary?
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2004, 10:01:20 am »

and Gibber I'll have to throw my hands up, go all goggle eyed and shake my head at this one.

Fair shout H.  Wink

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2004, 01:24:57 pm »

he'd usually stay holed up

That must have been painful for you H!!  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: February 19, 2004, 01:29:10 pm by jpchenet » Logged
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2004, 01:01:46 am »

The appearance of Raoul in cyberspace, has, I admit, rocked me to my boots, and Gibber I'll have to throw my hands up, go all goggle eyed and shake my head at this one.
He was in a shocking state last time I saw him and I just can't even begin to imagine how he's got hold of a functioning synapse connection never mind a pc and a modem. The little b*stard even appears to have got some LM camping tickets.
And talking of PC's, m'lud, it'a fair cop McGarry and no mistake, you've got me banged to rights but it's society that's to blame. I haven't forgotten the Birmingham Six, or the Fab Four, so it sounds like I'll be needing advice from the finest legal brains in the country. Ant and Dec, maybe.
The sight of Candida and that truncheon has brought back some truly shocking eye watering memories, and it'll be some extra hold gel for me before I go out, just to get my hair back down from the vertical.
Steve, that may be a good likeness, although I suspect it's a little flattering. To tell you the truth, I never really saw the stunted sod in daylight, he'd usually stay holed up muttering about obaki and in-laws.
I'm very touched by your concern lads, and having said all that, I'm still very fond of the truncated tyke; if you track him down PC McGarry Sir, go very gentle.
Has anyone ever read Pet Cemetary?
H
Give it to him H, just give it to him.
What a mistake u will hang by the neck until dead.
R.I.P

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Paulathedrooler
CA Veteran

R.I.P to the Llamma, hello to the Mauri.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2004, 01:36:32 pm »

Hi Bri, Ian,Chris,Smokie,Gab and to all on CA.
Paula.xxxxx
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2004, 04:16:59 pm »

Hullo Paula, is that AV in your post actually you, if so you look pretty horny to me...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: