Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 10:43:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enceinte Generale Serie-A and Serie-B  (Read 5635 times)
LETTSY
CA Veteran

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2003, 10:56:27 am »

Hi all,
I have just received my tickets from the ACO.  I have got 4 Serie A and 6 Serie B General Entry tickets.  Apart from the 14 Euro's, what is the difference?

Cheers,

Lettsy
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2003, 11:02:41 am »

serie A is full-price ticket and serie B is ACO member-price icket

But yiou have access to the same places (not a lot in this case)

Gilles

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2003, 11:03:00 am »

Hi Lettsy,

not 100% sure, but I think that Series B is a special tariff for A.C.O -members.

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2003, 12:03:09 pm »

So you must be paying ACO membership. Which struck me as a good deal a couple of years back as it allows up to 6 (I think) camping passes and entry tickets, and if you required the full amount for your party you saved money before you even started (ACO membership being somewhere around £50).

Then you get the added benefits - (somewhat limited) breakdown cover in France, 10% discount on official ACO merchandise and access to the ACO members bar and facilities (for you and your family - strange how for these purposes only (!!)  my wife is male, about the same age as me, and so are my kids...still, we've never been refused entry)

However, membership gives you no preferential treatment when it comes to ordering your tickets apart from the price.
rcutler
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2003, 12:14:30 pm »

When I recieved my first membership cards the other day I got two both with my name on. Can only one person get into the bar area with one membership card. And if not has anyone ever copied one of these.

Rick.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2003, 12:51:53 pm »

It's supposed to be for you and your family of up to 6, but as I mentioned they have always let our gang in...

pp
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2003, 10:03:13 pm »

Can't agree about the limited breakdown cover.  

I have been an ACO 24 member for two years.  last year the car died in the camp site. (the fridge blew up the engine computer!"  Rang the help line and bingo a brakedown truck arived took the car away and few hours later returned it with a new computer fitted and all it cost was a drink for the driver.

The only problem was explaining to a french breakdown driver in french where we were in the camp site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: