Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 04:14:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Shed"  (Read 3587 times)
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2004, 09:21:20 pm »

This is a very sad day for me......"The Shed " has passed on to greener pastures,aftyer covering a mere 325,000 miles from new.

It will not become the "Commer Replacement" after all!!!!!

However I now have "Shed 2" up and running......and with a bit of luck.It may appear at another track day,if Dreamracers will pemit.

This will be a temporary apperance as I am hopefully about to inherit an Alpha GTV3.0.......which will be suited to track days rather than the "Shed"

Wishy
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 10:38:32 pm »

R.I.P.   Cry
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 02:28:51 pm »

R.I.P.   Cry

Don't be too sorry JPC. 'Shed 2' is the spit of the original, and Wishy is working hard to make sure it remains in the same overall condition as it's predecessor  Smiley

I think it's just waiting for an upgrade to the rear hatch gas strut to ensure that anyone standing near or sheltering beneath whilst partaking of alcohol at LM will be guaranteed a gash in the top of their head for their troubles. All part of the fun though.....

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 02:29:53 pm »

It is a sad day, I will wear a black armband at the next track day  Cry

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 04:10:16 pm »

This is a very sad day for me......"The Shed " has passed on to greener pastures,aftyer covering a mere 325,000 miles from new.

It will not become the "Commer Replacement" after all!!!!!

However I now have "Shed 2" up and running......and with a bit of luck.It may appear at another track day,if Dreamracers will pemit.

This will be a temporary apperance as I am hopefully about to inherit an Alpha GTV3.0.......which will be suited to track days rather than the "Shed"

Wishy

His Royal Highness King Commer expresses his deepest sympathy in this time of your tragic loss. His Majesty will be wearing a black band around his wingmirror in memory of the Shed.

Wishy, any car that lasts for 325,000 miles, in my opinion, transcends the barrier between being a purely mechanical object and it becomes metaphysical. Hope the Shed II is just as good to you.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 09:03:24 pm »

Mr.Z

Thankyou for you kind words on the subject of the "Shed".............as
Pretzel has already stated "Shed 2" is also a workhorse and I will try over a period to convert it into the "Shed" that we all knew..........as dirty on the inside as well as the outside.
Although for it's first visit to LM this year I promise it will be "all ship shape and Bristol fashion" ......just the once........as a special treat.

And I have made a concious decision that "Shed 2" will appear at one of Dreamracers trackdays later in the year, as I am a glutton for punishment and ridicule.......but hey who cares.

Wishy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: